Previously on Adam Riff:
» An African (continent) man approached me and asked if my company manufactures spy cameras.
» My boss returned to our booth after exploring the [CES] show floor.
"Look what I found spy cameras! Eh? One masquerades as a pen in a shirt pocket."
"You can close that window, Jon."
I peeked before closing.
It was a purchase order for 100 spy cameras that masquerade as pens.
The African man should've worn a Universal Studios shirt.
Lie to Me premieres on Fox next Wednesday.
Five days later, Trust Me premieres on TNT.
I smell a cross-over stunt for sweeps!
More likely, Tim Roth will appear on The Moment of Truth.
• Why Yes, That IS Mini-Me In A Pooh Costume Eating Honey
• Everyone Laugh At The Tennessee Republicans!
• Time Nears Completion of Every Possible Obama Cover Variation
• I haven't decided if I love this or I hate this.
• Charles Barkley Finally Gets That Blow Job