8. Latino Voices (The Jeselnik Offensive, S01E01)
- Child Protective Services visit (Shameless, S03E05)
- Act One (Black Mirror, S02E02)
- Epilogue (Black Mirror, S02E02)
- Nick and Jess' weird-off (New Girl, S02E17)
Jorts, is a taxidermist, works at Walmart… (The Amazing Race, S22E01)
- This vlogger Joey is excruciating (The Amazing Race, S22E01)
- Carla is excruciating. How do you not know what a quarter of a cup is? (Worst Cooks in America, S03E01)
- "Hey, let's describe our testicles with a movie title." (Bob's Burgers, S03E14)
- Jon Benjamin cannot sing in a high vocal range (Bob's Burgers, S03E14)
- "Me, a freak in the fridge." (Bob's Burgers, S03E14)
"I made it rain shrimp! What'd you ever do?"
"Get underneath them. They're self dipping!" (Bob's Burgers, S03E14)
- Whoa. Tina found herself a boyfriend (Bob's Burgers, S03E14)
- "Let's go take the Browns to the Super Bowl." (Shameless, S03E05)
"Ian's dick was in your dad's mouth?"
"It's, uhhh, a figure of speech. It's like saying 'none of your business' – 'your dick's in my dad's mouth, man.'" (Shameless, S03E05)
"Can we have a party?"
"You bet! Just as soon as we dig up this old dead crack whore." (Shameless, S03E05)
"Dad, what's this?"
"Uhhh, that's a pacifier for your anus." (Shameless, S03E05)
"Wait, so some guys like to lick wieners?"
"Well, I'm sure, at first, they're attracted to each other's build, and once a connection gets made, then the wieners get licked." (Shameless, S03E05)
"I need to know, where the gay wieners go."
"You know how you plunge a toilet when it's backed up?"
"Think of it as one dude plunging another dude's toilet." (Shameless, S03E05)
- Ian and Mickey's first kiss (Shameless, S03E05)
- "I totally almost drowned a slut!" (Shameless, S03E05)
"What are these?"
"You don't…you don't know what a pistachio is?"
"It looks like a little penis."
"I don't know if you're joking or not." (Girls, S02E06)
"Young girls are great. Young girls and older ladies. It's the inbetweens that are a problem."
"Right. Exactly. Yeah, women under 18 and over 40 are the best at relationships. 'Cause the young ones, they can still maintain enough insecurity to be vulnerable, which is attractive, and the older ones, they don't have these bullshit expectations of what a relationship needs to be, or doesn't need to be." (Girls, S02E06)
- Webster Hall hat (Girls, S02E06)
- Directed by Todd Haynes [I'm Not There]? And tonight's episode is directed by David Michôd [Animal Kingdom]? (Enlightened, S02E08)
- @DramaOn4: Those asking about Series 2… Watch this space. #utopia (S01E06)
- "Anthony Bourdain is, like, the king of ethnic food." (The Taste, S01E05)
- "Destiny might be a lady, but victory has a penis. Direct quote, Scott Caan." (New Girl, S02E17)
- Tom Walker! Paul Kinsey! Bernard! (Justified, S04E07)
- Kennet's decorative C-movie posters (Justified, S04E07)
- "I don't drink red margaritas." (Justified, S04E07)
- "What's the best part about being an oncologist? Always meeting new people?" (The Jeselnik Offensive, S01E01)
- Aziz Ansari cannot do a Latino accent (The Jeselnik Offensive, S01E01)
- "My allergies are starting to cry." (Modern Family, S04E16)
- Rex Manning! Bud Bundy! (Modern Family, S04E16)
- Blake wears a Century Theatres vest!!! (Workaholics, S03E16)
- Comedy Central should rescind its renewal of Kroll Show (S01E06)
- "Someone fuckin' tell me what Neve Campbell sounds like." (Parks and Recreation, S05E15)
- "You can't tourniquet the taint!" (Archer, S04E06)
- "Well, no, obviously it's not Heaven, because Janis Joplin's not giving me a rimjob." (Archer, S04E06)