11. Glow Stick Magic Trick (Troy, S02E01)
- Air Max 1 Prediction Trick (Troy, S02E01)
- Forget (The Walking Dead, S05E13)
- Sex Scene (The Last Man on Earth, S01E03)
- Religious Cult Mass Murder Scenario (Vice, S03E02)
- "Face it. I'm not heroic like Arnold Schwarzenegger in True Lies. I'm not even Tom Arnold in True Lies!" (Bob's Burgers, S05E14)
- Robert Durst at Starbucks (The Jinx, S01E05)
- "Well, you're not successful." (The Jinx, S01E05)
- "The sarge and I are really into puzzles. Remember when I took that sudoku cruise?" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E18)
(Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E18)
"Scully, tell them we're cops. Tell them!"
"Nous sommes navets! Nous sommes navets! Shhhhhhhoot. That means turnips. I said we were turnips. I got it, don't worry. WE ARE TURNIPS! Nope, that was English." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E18)
- "Don't shoot, I'm white!" (Shameless, S05E08)
- "I'm the kind of gal who tries to make the best of things, and since meatballs will never ever exist again, I said, 'Carol, get your hands up, grab some raisins, and you smash them into a ball, girl.'" (The Last Man on Earth, S01E03)
- "After doing the nasty, I need to have some beans." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E03)
- ♫: James Blake – "The Wilhelm Scream" (Togetherness, S01E08)
- Togetherness Season Grade: C-
- RT: Sooo both The Americans and Looking have used Yaz's "Only You" to close out episodes this season. (Looking, S02E08)
WWE's Definitive Guide To White People Dancing To Wiz Khalifa (WWE Raw, 3-9-15)
- Mike Corleone (Better Call Saul, S01E06)
- Norman spooning Norma (Bates Motel, S03E01)
- "Move over, you silly woman." (Bates Motel, S03E01)
- "Yes, mom, they're rappers, but they're white rappers. White." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
- [Wu-Tang Clan] "But they're sort of Asian." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
- [Dr. Dre] "But he's a doctor." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
"That's called being a G, mom."
"Why do you want to be a letter that's only worth two points in Scrabble?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
"Hangin' with Mr. Cooper?"
"Can't watch TV on Fridays because of Shabbat. Hangin' with God." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
"Shabbat is the Jewish day of rest. We're prohibited from doing certain things from Friday night to Saturday night – turning electrical devices like the stove on and off, handling money, putting flowers in water."
"It kind of sounds like you're Gremlins." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
- Imitation "Sabotage" (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
- Did the Beastie Boys refuse to license their music? (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
- Evidently, the show could only afford to license one Beastie Boys song (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
- ♫: Beastie Boys – "Root Down" (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E08)
- "He loves guac!" (Justified, S06E08)
"You trying to manipulate me, Mr. Walker? 'Cause I'm long past the point of needing my ego stroked."
"Let's just say I don't see you pulling thrill-seeker hold-ups with a 'born to lose' tattoo on your chest." – Heat reference (Justified, S06E08)
- "Don't eulogize the past 'til the future gets its turn." (Justified, S06E08)
"This is some bullshit. You shot me in the back."
"You wanted to get hit in the front, you should've run toward me." (Justified, S06E08)
"The past is a statement. The future is a question."
"The past and the future are a fight to the death." (Justified, S06E08)
- Framework Season Grade: D
- Hakeem sampling "Tom's Diner" (Empire, S01E10)
- RT: LUCIOUS GOT THE MONTGOMERY C. BURNS OFFICE WITH A BUTTON TO LOCK THE DOOR!!! (Empire, S01E10)
- "I got a piping hot Grilled Frank for you, okay? I got the sausage, the SPAM, the bacon, I got it wrapped in a jelly pancake and cooked with a stick of butter." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E09)
"Your mother's a giant whore."
"Right…" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E09)
- "Your head of security just choked himself out." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E09)
(It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E09)
"I got a dart hanging out of my face."
"Yes, you do. But look at it this way: We just saved you a trip to Claire's." (Workaholics, S05E09)
- "Get a lap dance on a Gravitron." (Workaholics, S05E09)
- "You guys Jamie Kennedy Experiment-ed me." (Workaholics, S05E09)
- ♫: Riff Raff – "Tip Toe Wing in My Jawwdinz" (Workaholics, S05E09)
- ♫: Fleetwood Mac – "The Chain" (The Americans, S03E07)
"The solution to every problem isn't throwing frickin' acid on it."
"Unless the problem is a solution with an overly alkaline pH balance." (Archer, S06E10)
- "I don't want to sound greedy, but a threesome and then a break-up? Or a foursome and I'm the pizza guy?" (Archer, S06E10)
"She's not gigantic. I mean, she's tall, but a lot of that's the boots and the hair, and those hands aren't doing her any favours, human-size-wise."
"She's basically Groot." (Archer, S06E10)
- "Lazy lazy fatty fatty gaijin." (Archer, S06E10)
- "Why is there a vagina in the sink?" (Archer, S06E10)
- Portlandia Season Grade: C-
- Wizard Wars Season Grade: D+
- "Kenan and Kale." (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E08)
- YTMND: Danny Brown's "mortal kombat!" (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E09)
- ♫: Danny Brown – "Smokin and Drinkin" (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E09)
- Cat cafe detour (The Amazing Race, S26E04)
- YTMND: "Toasty !!" (King of the Nerds, S03E08)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ? (King of the Nerds, S03E08)
- Lily's golf announcing (King of the Nerds, S03E08)
- King of the Nerds Season Grade: B
- "I am the most excited about the sport of gloving." (Shark Tank, S06E22)
"We've doubled our sales month over month over the past quarter."
"From pee pee to pee pee."
"But you know what? We don't spend money to get that pee pee." (Shark Tank, S06E22)
- Banshee Season Grade: B+
- Tears For Fears! (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E10)
"Of course I'll do an *NSYNC reunion. Finally, the band's getting back together."
"Uhh, calm down, Joey. The only band in your future is a lap band." (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E04)
- "It is the worst thing to happen to Apple since we ran out of cats to name operating systems after." (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E04)
- "Hey, look at that. It's Khloe Kardashian's maxi pad. Hey, look at that. Looks like Hilary Swank lost a tooth." (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E04)
- "I'm as soft as Kevin Spacey with a guy his own age." (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E04)
- "You did it. You actually broke an Apple product without resorting to holding it, plugging it in, or using it as directed." (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E04)
"Soon enough, this version of Siri will just be a distant, horrible, yet oddly fond memory."
"Yes, just like Jay Leno." (The Jack and Triumph Show, S01E04)