16. Pooey Louie (Louie, S05E02)
- Silent Treatment (The Last Man on Earth, S01E10)
- Duckie's Pretty in Pink Dance (The Late Late Show with James Corden, 04-14-15)
- Reality House (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E13)
"But I didn't do anything!"
"Bologna on rye, Phil!"
"No! Truth meat on honesty bread!" (The Last Man on Earth, S01E10)
- "I asked for a do-over and instead I got a doo doo-over. Boom, I still got it." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E10)
- "Todd, I did not co-write 'Fields of Gold.' The only person who wrote that song was Sting." (The Last Man on Earth, S01E10)
- The Winklevii? (Silicon Valley, S02E01)
- "I don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than we do." (Silicon Valley, S02E01)
- Ronnie Gardocki! (Silicon Valley, S02E01)
- Reposado! (Silicon Valley, S02E01)
(Silicon Valley, S02E01)
- "That's just the kind of guy that Peter was – warm, generous, and not disappointed in Snapchat." (Silicon Valley, S02E01)
- "That wasn't a cock-thumb. That was a cock-cock!" (Veep, S04E01)
- "Shit doesn't hit fuck." (Veep, S04E01)
- "'FUTURE WHATEVER.'" (Veep, S04E01)
- "If you call a white guy 'brother,' then he'll give you everything you want." (China, IL, S03E02)
- "The spirit of Jesus is a man who never touched a booby." (China, IL, S03E02)
- 50 shades of Gotham (Gotham, S01E19)
- Norma shooting her phone (Bates Motel, S03E06)
- Norman in a dress (Bates Motel, S03E06)
"We're talking about freedom of speech. It's the amendment so important, it's literally the first one they remembered to add."
"For white people."
"We prefer to be called people without colour or vaginas." (Community, S06E06)
- "Let's see you type more descriptions of my 'Houseguest-era Sinbad wardrobe.'" (Community, S06E06)
- All-American Girl, heh (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E12)
- Face Off Season Grade: D
"Sorry, fellas. Want to drink in here, you need a badge or a pair of tits."
"Art, [sigh] show him your tits." (Justified, S06E13)
"You gonna read that book, Tim?"
"No, Nelson, I'm gonna eat it." (Justified, S06E13)
- "We dug coal together." (Justified, S06E13)
- Justified Season Grade: B
- Joe Torre holding back Will Sasso (The Comedians, S01E02)
- "I'm just trying to fit in with all these legends and Will Sasso." (The Comedians, S01E02)
- Pamela nixing the flashback (Louie, S05E02)
- Bart Folding (Louie, S05E02)
- Lucas Bros. Moving Co. Season Grade: B-
"My dad, when he moved from Rome to Seattle, he literally said, 'The fun part of my life is over.'"
"Did he happen to say that when you burst out of your mother's vagina as well?"
"Yes, but I didn't burst out. I was cut out."
"Straight through the old…"
"No, they went through her back. Very rare Italian C-section through the back."
"Oh, through her back. That's interesting. That's how you were conceived." (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E13)