29. Point Pleasant Police Department (The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, 07-16-15)
- Botched Raid (True Detective, S02E04)
- The Dark McKnight (Friends of the People, S02E01)
- None of the acronyms are acronyms (King of the Nerds UK, S01E01)
- "Glove box. Take a cure." (True Detective, S02E04)
- "You have one of the largest auras I've ever seen." (True Detective, S02E04)
- "Black rage goes a long way. Sometimes your worst self is your best self." (True Detective, S02E04)
- Season one adversary: Apple. Season two adversary: Nintendo. (Halt and Catch Fire, S02E07)
- "Apparently, Richard Sherman challenged Money Mayweather to a bare knuckle brawl in Vegas last night." (Ballers, S01E04)
(The Strain, S02E01)
- "WWE's version of the All-Star Game" = Randy Orton/Ryback vs. Sheamus/Big Show (WWE Raw, 07-13-15)
- "We need to eat with our eyes, and, uhhh, that looks like a stuffed condom. Ground beef and strawberries do not go – ever." (MasterChef, S06E10)
- "There's a saying: 'The devil's at his strongest while we're looking the other way,' like a program running in the background silently while we're busy doing other shit – 'daemons,' they call them. They perform action without user interaction – monitoring, logging, notifications, primal urges, repressed memories, unconscious habits. They're always there, always active. You can try to be right, you can try to be good, you can try to make a difference, but it's all bullshit, 'cause intentions are irrelevant. They don't drive us – daemons do. And me? I've got more than most." (Mr. Robot, S01E04)
- Hackers watching Hackers (Mr. Robot, S01E04)
- "I bet you right now some writer's working hard on a TV show that'll mess up this generation's idea of hacker culture." (Mr. Robot, S01E04)
- Keith David voicing a fish (Mr. Robot, S01E04)
- ♫: SchoolBoy Q – "Hell of a Night" (Mr. Robot, S01E04)
- Wizard name Stephendorf (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E22)
- "You're going to eat him with my face?" (Hannibal, S03E07)
"What will you do after you've eaten me?"
"You could wreck some foster homes and torment some children."
"Ohh, and drink martinis made with tears." (Hannibal, S03E07)
- Pig surrogate (Hannibal, S03E07)
- "He helped us milk you." (Hannibal, S03E07)
- "The most stable elements appear in the middle of the periodic table, roughly between iron and silver. Between iron and silver – I think that's appropriate for you." (Hannibal, S03E07)
"When it comes to you and me, there can be no decisive victory."
"We are a zero-sum game." (Hannibal, S03E07)
"You delight in wickedness and then berate yourself for the delight."
"You delight; I tolerate. I don't have your appetite." (Hannibal, S03E07)
- "I want you to know exactly where I am, and where you can always find me." (Hannibal, S03E07)
"Hey, White Trash Federline, tell your girl to be more polite."
"Fuck off, Sam. Federline is White Trash Federline!" (Orange Is the New Black, S03E09)
- "I hate papaya!" (Orange Is the New Black, S03E10)
- Felonious Spunk (Orange Is the New Black, S03E12)
- "It's like you're Madame Curie, but stupid." (Orange Is the New Black, S03E12)
- "We gotta get some miso." (Orange Is the New Black, S03E12)
- Orange Is the New Black Season Grade: C