16. "Let's break into the FBI." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E22)
Like the diner scene in Heat.
- Chuck's Bracelet Story (Inside the NBA, 04-12-16)
(The Last Man on Earth, S02E14)
- Lol at that cut to end credits (The Magicians, S01E13)
- The Magicians Season Grade: D
- "He appears to be rifling through Clown Boobies magazine." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E22)
- "Uhh, actually, that, that's my lint. My lint is oblong. My lint is blue." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E22)
- "I don't get it. Miranda could have had Blair Underwood, but she settles for Steve?" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E22)
- "Oh, Bob…" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E22)
- RT: "The latest The Grinder is so relentlessly meta and brilliant it may have shattered television comedy for generations" (The Grinder, S01E19)
"The woman, though. She was great."
"I love her dry delivery."
"Yeah, I want to see more of her." (The Grinder, S01E19)
"So, I got some feedback from some girls at school, and apparently, half of them don't even know who I am."
"Well, my friends kept it pretty positive, mostly asking for more of some stuff, but nothing I can't deliver on."
"Lizzie, you're forgettable. We know that now. So the question becomes 'what are we going to do about it?'" (The Grinder, S01E19)
- ♫: The Builders and the Butchers – "Golden and Green" (Banshee, S04E03)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The People v. O.J. Simpson
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets