19. Still Life (NBA on TNT, 05-04-16)
- 2Pac singing "Shake It Off" (Saturday Night Live, S41E19)
(Game of Thrones, S06E02)
"How do you know this?"
"That's what I do. I drink and I know things." (Game of Thrones, S06E02)
- "I feel like Pablo" hoodie (The Carmichael Show, S02E09)
"I'm sorry, but she was very mean. She called me 'Triscuit.'"
"What does that mean?"
"Brown cracker." (The Carmichael Show, S02E09)
"We used to have a million nicknames for this guy. We called him 'Fatty Dicksuckle' and 'B-B-Benny and the Jizz'… 'Buttfucker.'"
"Buttfucker – that's me." (Veep, S05E02)
- Kent trying to establish Sue's age (Veep, S05E02)
- "I'm not that kind of a president." (Veep, S05E02)
- "He fucked me, and then he fucked me? What is he, trying to fuck me?" (Veep, S05E02)
- Dr. Frankenstein and Mr. Hyde (Penny Dreadful, S03E01)
- …and Dracula (Penny Dreadful, S03E01)
- "It's a little Kardashian." – Richard Blais describing a pasta dish (Cutthroat Kitchen, S12E10)
- The cannibal's lip-licking/smacking (Mr. Pickles, S02E03)
- "Now go to N'awlins, you nosy bitch." (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E22)
"'Hey, you guys, let's help poor people.' I don't remember saying that."
"Hey, so, you ready to get up there?"
"Oh, I don't know. I thought these Jimmy-isms would help me crack the eulogy, but… I know I said more profound things. I don't ever remember being this obsessed with side boob." (Grandfathered, S01E21)
"You wouldn't make a dime as a French whore."
"You would make zero dollars."
"I'd make millions. Millions. Bonjour. Croissant. Millions." (New Girl, S05E20)
"He just shows up out of the boo, and then all of a sudden, expects—"
"Blue. It's blue."
"Well, thanks, Eistein." (New Girl, S05E20)
"If it goes poorly, I'm not putting Humpty Dumpty back together again. Also, nowhere in that rhyme does it say he's an egg."
"He's most definitely an egg, Nick."
"So what kind of king uses all those resources to put together one egg?"
"It's a parable. Humpty Dumpty is the king."
"Who told you that?" (New Girl, S05E20)
- "As they say, 'wine is fine, but bourbon is shwourvon.'" (New Girl, S05E20)
- Lucious sleeps in a do-rag (Empire, S02E16)
- This episode is titled "The Magic of David Copperfield V: The Statue of Liberty Disappears" (The Americans, S04E08)
- Flash forward! (The Americans, S04E08)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The People v. O.J. Simpson
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets