22. Hold the door (Game of Thrones, S06E05)
- "Stuck on the Toilet" Song (Bob's Burgers, S06E19)
- Louis and Gene's Chinese Polite Fight (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- Jessica and Gene's Chinese Polite Fight (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- Ceejai Rocks Jenna's Face (The Real World, S31E12)
- "Mom! Don't eat the shoulder cheese!" (Bob's Burgers, S06E18)
- Smash cut to a penis (Game of Thrones, S06E05)
(Game of Thrones, S06E05)
RT: This is the first thing said to Hodor when Hodor first appears on GAME OF THRONES. (Game of Thrones, S06E05)
- "Ain't nobody want to live in a world without girl-on-girl action and ground beef." (The Carmichael Show, S02E12)
- "Just to be clear, if I turn on the parental control setting, I can block the lesbians and still stream Ellen?" (The Carmichael Show, S02E12)
"I hate this stupid toilet that Felix put in here. It doesn't even have a seat!"
"It's like a really nice prison toilet." (Bob's Burgers, S06E19)
- "I'm not dying. I'm just getting my butt skin ripped off so I can be in a magazine." (Bob's Burgers, S06E19)
- "Bob got stuck on a toilet and all I got was a great slice of pizza from Jimmy Pesto's" shirt (Bob's Burgers, S06E19)
- Bob's Burgers Season Grade: C
- The Burp King of Westchester! (Preacher, S01E01)
- The sales employees playing lacrosse (Silicon Valley, S03E05)
- "It really hurts to roll my eyes." (Veep, S05E05)
"Ain't no challenge been invited Jonah Ryan can't do."
"Ice bucket challenge. You backed out of that."
"Ice bucket challenge can suck my dick."
"Well, it did raise a lot of awareness for whatever ALS is." (Veep, S05E05)
- Square One Television (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- "Eddie, here's the thing: We all want Alison to say the punchline to the crack joke. Alison wants to say the punchline to the crack joke." (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- "It's a Chinese polite fight. You're never supposed to give in." (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
"We recorded a more age-appropriate program for you to watch."
[Mama's Family opening credits]
"Ah-ha! Those hayseeds!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
"You said 'yes'?"
"In the middle of a Chinese polite fight?!" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- "Who knows what my life could have become? Maybe we would have sat next to my mullet at the restaurant." (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- "I'm just glad he [Chris Rock] doesn't do lame Asian jokes." (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- "The Browns are leaving Cleveland." – well-played slow play (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- RT: "Much wobbling in the '95-'97 zone in this one…Cleveland Browns '95, Bring the Pain '96, Backstreet Boys got famous… (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E24)
- Fresh Off the Boat Season Grade: B-
- The Night Manager Season Grade: C
(Lady Dynamite, S01E06)
- "You know what deflation is? Ambition just leaving your body." (Lady Dynamite, S01E06)
"It's chapter two in my book – Keepin' It Carol, Carol Simples."
"Oh, that's fun that you didn't go with the obvious pun."
"What do you mean?"
"Keepin' It Simples."
"Oh, my God! I left it on the table. Shit! Fuck! What am I gonna do with all those fucking mugs?"
"It is a calendar for ladies called a 'palendar.'"
"You didn't go for 'galendar'?"
"[straining] What in the shiiiiiiiit, Carrrooolll!" (Lady Dynamite, S01E08)
Adrian Zmed (Lady Dynamite, S01E08)
- Apple's "1984" ad? Apple's "1984" ad (Lady Dynamite, S01E10)
- Lady Dynamite Season Grade: C-
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Game of Thrones
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets