39. Toy Story (Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio, S01E10)
- Graveyard Slumber Party (One Mississippi, S01E06)
- Mike Schur "cameo" (The Good Place, S01E01)
- Point system examples (The Good Place, S01E01)
- An Asian character named "Jianyu" (The Good Place, S01E01)
- Ted Danson licking his sweat (The Good Place, S01E02)
- "I wasn't freakin' Gandhi, but I was okay… I was a medium person. I should get to spend eternity in a medium place, like Cincinnati. Everyone who wasn't perfect but wasn't terrible should get to spend eternity in Cincinnati." (The Good Place, S01E02)
- "We could've literally been flying, and all you wanted to do was talk about morals. I mean, you're like the worst part of Superman." (The Good Place, S01E02)
- "I'm not a mountain of strength; I'm a canyon…full of poo poo." (The Good Place, S01E02)
"End of the line, slut."
"I'm sorry. Huh? What are you trying to say?"
"He said, 'End of the line, slut'!" (Vice Principals, S01E09)
- Principal Gamby knife (Vice Principals, S01E09)
- Vice Principals Season Grade: D+
- Father John Misty (Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio, S01E10)
- Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio Season Grade: D
- DJ B-day (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E01)
"That's a high school graduation ring. Dan Marino High."
"Marino High. Home of the Dolphins, I suspect."
"No, Pet Detectives."
"Classic film. One of my childhood favourites. And it only gets overtly transphobic at the very end, so, a win." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E01)
- "I poked my head in the shower. Perfect. Gentle, unrelenting pressure. Like when my mom made me rehearse my Haftorah portion. (New Girl, S06E01)
- Schmidt's pronunciation of "coupons" (New Girl, S06E01)
- "You can't control who you panache." (New Girl, S06E01)
- "Narnia…" (New Girl, S06E01)
- Arthur meme (Atlanta, S01E04)
"But you know who Steve McQueen is, though."
"Yeah, well, I'm Nigerian." (Atlanta, S01E04)
- "Black people don't know who Steve McQueen is." (Atlanta, S01E04)
- "Chinese people are short 'cause of Genghis Khan." (Atlanta, S01E04)
- ♫: Michael Kiwanuka – "Home Again" (Atlanta, S01E04)
- Birdman (Empire, S03E01)
- "You got to go ahead of Green Day. Did you see the puss on Tré Cool?" (Black-ish, S03E01)
- "This isn't Burn Notice. There are no blue skies for you out there. Characters like you are not welcome here." (Mr. Robot, S02E12)
- "TerenceColby@aol.com." (Mr. Robot, S02E12)
- "What is really happening?" (Mr. Robot, S02E12)
- Mr. Robot Season Grade: C
- "That's what the money's for!" (You're the Worst, S03E04)
- "Nothing gets this pimp through a dumb baby class like toilet beer." (You're the Worst, S03E04)
- "Rainbro Cones" (One Mississippi, S01E05)
- One Mississippi Season Grade: C-
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Stranger Things
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Atlanta
I feel like I should know this after reading here so long but… what are your season grading criteria? I notice you seem to include lots of Vice Principals in the stray observations but it received a D+
Season grade = return on investment. Even a broken show is amusing twice an episode.