8. Festival of Friendship (WWE Raw, 02-13-17)
part two / part three / part four
- Tim and Sam dance for Sebastian (Detroiters, S01E02)
- Trapped in the MRI scanner (Legion, S01E02)
- Airport sushi restaurant (Portlandia, S07E07)
(Bob's Burgers, S07E09)
- "Excuse me while I sky kiss this guy." (Bob's Burgers, S07E09)
- "My apartment! I mean… My car!" (Son of Zorn, S01E12)
- ♫: "I Saw a Stranger" (Son of Zorn, S01E12)
- "You know, I'd never seen a live femur before." (Son of Zorn, S01E12)
- ♫: "Whiskey and Zorn" (Son of Zorn, S01E12)
- "We both had sex with the same dead guy. Doesn't make us friends." (The Walking Dead, S07E09)
- "God is for men who have no use for freedom." (The Young Pope, S01E09)
"Science is the gift of God, and God taught us that ovulation is spontaneous."
"Ask a woman about that. Back when it was still believed that there were two kinds of insemination, male insemination involving sperm, female insemination involving eggs, it was considered a sin not to give a woman pleasure. But then, when it was discovered that ovulation was spontaneous, the cost was several billion female orgasms."
"But it made psychoanalysts rich."
"The one profession that involves no work and a great deal of money that we let slip through our fingers." (The Young Pope, S01E09)
- "Who gives a damn about life? Life is not some stupid centerpiece on the side table of nothingness. Life is meant to be used, and to be used well – to love and be loved." (The Young Pope, S01E09)
- "I never resent anyone. That's my main problem." (The Young Pope, S01E09)
- "Lenny, you think you're the hinge, but you're the door." (The Young Pope, S01E09)
- ♫: 13 & God – "Armored Scarves" (The Young Pope, S01E09)
- Fading to black to when the Flume song's outro kicks in (The Young Pope, S01E09)
"How did you do it?"
"I humiliated him. You have no idea how many objectives can be obtained by humiliating one's fellow man. But there's a secret to it."
"What is it?"
"The person humiliated can't realize they've been humiliated." (The Young Pope, S01E10)
- "In pedophilia, there is only violence, and in homosexuality, there is only love." (The Young Pope, S01E10)
- "We are power, and power is a banal platitude." (The Young Pope, S01E10)
- "Goodness, unless combined with imagination, runs the risk of being mere exhibitionism." (The Young Pope, S01E10)
"Affliction changes us, Aguirre."
"But good mood doesn't." (The Young Pope, S01E10)
- "Those who believe in God don't believe in anything." (The Young Pope, S01E10)
- The Young Pope Season Grade: B
- "Scallops aren't for liars." (New Girl, S06E16)
- "I don't have to explain myself to a chimney sweep." (New Girl, S06E16)
"Look at this place. You got a wet bar. You've got a thermostat."
"And tickets to something called 'The Clippers.'" (New Girl, S06E16)
- ♫: Vince Staples – "BagBak" (The Mick, S01E09)
- "There are dark, unsupervised slut pockets all over that Jewish community center." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E13)
"I'll show them I am amazing at finding things."
[Where's Waldo?] (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E13)
- "Why can't these white people keep track of their kids? Every time we look at a milk carton, we have to see their failures." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E13)
- Mort Crim is a real anchorman (Detroiters, S01E02)
- "What size do you think you're gonna be in nine months? Women's medium?" (Speechless, S01E15)
- "Darling, I'm British. We invited sartorial nonsense." (Speechless, S01E15)
- "I know we're being serious right now, but that surgeon has the biggest dick." (The Magicians, S02E04)
- Pastor throws dove Vine (Black-ish, S03E15)
"You gotta step your game up, Dre. Put your crew on your back. Get your Kevin Garnett on."
"You said what? I'm a soccer guy."
"My turn to bite, my turn to bite. What, exactly, is a Kevin Garnett?" (Black-ish, S03E15)
"I'll calm down. I'll drink some whiskey or something."
"Yeah. Stuff it down with brown. That's the best way to deal with things." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E07)
"You know, I'm getting a bad feeling about this, man."
"Hey, man, do you think maybe that's 'cause of your librarian trauma?" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E07)
"Uhh, yeah, uh, yeah, is yous Daddy and the Boy?"
"Uhh, y-yes, it is. Boy speaking."
"I've got a party for you."
"Umm, Daddy wants to speak with you."
"Yeah, this is Daddy." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E07)
- "Why did you make a cheese lollipop?" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E07)
"Cricket was a bad idea, huh?"
"Yeah, I know, but we needed that, like, you know, McConaughey MC type."
"Yeah, but looks like we got AIDS Dallas Buyers Club McConaughey, not Magic Mike McConaughey." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E07)
- Stripping to "Cat's in the Cradle" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E07)
- "I guess if I had, like, a million dollars, I might want a dick." (Workaholics, S07E06)
(Man Seeking Woman, S03E07)
- "It would make me the happiest man in the world if I could have anal sex with your daughter." (Man Seeking Woman, S03E07)
- Harry Knowles (Man Seeking Woman, S03E07)
- "Booty tutor?" (Riverdale, S01E04)
- "As Florence Machine says, the dog days are over." (Baskets, S02E05)
"I also had sex with your little Frenchy wife."
"No, you didn't."
"Yeah, I did. I pretended to be you and had sex with her."
"Now I know you’re lying. She would never have sex with me." (Baskets, S02E05)
- Chip and Dale chugging energy shots as they furiously circle a table and brag about sexual conquests that never happened (Baskets, S02E05)
- The quick shot of random hikers watching Dale in a clown uniform and Chip with a bloody tissue sticking out of his nose walking along train tracks repeatedly saying "Ronald Reagan" (Baskets, S02E05)
- "Put money in an Asian kid's hand, that kid will love you for the rest of your life." (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E03)
- Talk show go to commercial (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E03)
- "Then I saw the truck outside. It scared the shit out of me, so I did what Kevin does in Home Alone and I got the black guy from Space Jam and I put him in the window to try to scare him off." (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E03)
"What time is it?"
"Seven!!!" (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E03)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Young Pope
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets