9. Don't tell mom the babysitter's Quinn (Homeland, S06E05)
- Alex Jones (Homeland, S06E05)
- CMFB! (Club for My Friend's Band) (Portlandia, S07E08)
- Daredevil opening credits (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E04)
- Filming during and disrupting an actual IMAX premiere screening of The Force Awakens (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E04)
- Daredevil fight (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E04)
- Tina eating cat food (Bob's Burgers, S07E10)
- Punch from a soap dispenser (Son of Zorn, S01E13)
- Son of Zorn Season Grade: C
(The Walking Dead, S07E10)
- Lauren Lapkus' left boob (Crashing, S01E01)
- "Why is my hand towel on your dick?" (Crashing, S01E01)
"He's a really talented artist."
"Oh, I'm sure he's great. They give all the master artists third grade. What's your fuckin' medium? Hand turkeys? Paste noodles?" (Crashing, S01E01)
"Is that the Parthenon?"
"You're leaving me for a guy that has the fuckin' Parthenon on his back?" (Crashing, S01E01)
"Damn. You got unexpected crackhead strength, Kevin."
"Don't judge me. You don't know where my regular strength ends and my crackhead strength begins." (Superior Donuts, S01E04)
"Yes, you have your whole…a couple of years ahead of you." (Superior Donuts, S01E04)
- "Okay, mother, I'm just coming." (Bates Motel, S05E01)
- "I know everything about you – what scares you, what you want, what you Google." (Bates Motel, S05E01)
- ♫: Etta James – "At Last" (Bates Motel, S05E01)
"September 26, 1983. Bob Forsch, he pitched a no-hitter against the Expos. That was the last day I saw my father. He went to get a hot dog during the seventh inning stretch and he just…never came back."
"He walked out from a no-hitter?" (The Mick, S01E10)
- "What kind of rational man believes in justice?" (Taboo, S01E07)
- Rough golf course (Taboo, S01E07)
- "I have a use for you." (Taboo, S01E07)
- "It's a PANDORA bracelet. This one's a heart, you know, for obvious reasons. This one's an owl, because you finished college. And this one's a soccer ball, because it's rad." (Detroiters, S01E03)
"My king, I have the best news."
"If that rabbit was a prosecco, I'd agree." (The Magicians, S02E05)
- "Really? Live Free or Die Hard is your favourite Die Hard?" (Black-ish, S03E16)
- "Everyone, this has been a long day. Why don't we just go sleep on it, and we'll vote first thing in the morning? Scandal is on tonight. Let the kid watch one more Scandal." (Black-ish, S03E16)
- Coffee maker (Legion, S01E03)
- "I bought poop on the dark web and stuffed it up my butt to lose weight." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E08)
- "You're the honey that the bee makes / You're the sugar on the pound…carrot." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E08)
- "You make life sweet, Dee / You make life sweet for…I…" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E08)
- "How did you know that I wanted an RPG?" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E08)
- "Awww, there's no rocket! They forgot to put the rocket in there! Dude, I'm so sorry!" (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S12E08)
"Son, what's this mom's religion?"
"Back it up, people!" (Man Seeking Woman, S03E08)
- "The acceptance of a racist grandfather is still my white whale." (Powerless, S01E04)
"He's just a low-level henchman. I dated one in college. It's basically like dating a bass player."
"Maybe you're right. I mean, it is probably just a fling. It'll flame out or he'll die."
"Just like dating a bass player." (Powerless, S01E04)
- Friday Night Lights much? (Riverdale, S01E05)
- "I cut open my cheese. It's not cheese. It's a tamale." (Top Chef, S14E13)
- "I'm on the moon. I'm fishing." (Nirvanna the Band the Show, S01E04)
- "You wanna go to Hooters and get some soup?" (Baskets, S02E06)
- "That's gonna have to be a rain check on the Hooters soup." (Baskets, S02E06)
- "I got mixed up with some squatter types. Their leader was a drug-addled flautist." (Baskets, S02E06)
"So what's next?"
"Well, how do you feel about taking a shift in the dunk tank?"
"You said 'shift,' right?" (Baskets, S02E06)
"Martha Brooks. I googled her. Nothing came up."
"Yeah, that's her." (Baskets, S02E06)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Young Pope
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets