21. World's Best Dad! (Fargo, S03E05)
- Gay Muslim salesman/genie sex scene (American Gods, S01E03)
- Confrontation with the Granholms (The Americans, S05E11)
- Rap Song (Saturday Night Live, S42E21)
- Uber ride home (Master of None, S02E05)
- Scott Thompson (American Gods, S01E03)
"That woman thinks Jesus suffered for her sins. They're her sins. Why should Jesus do all the suffering?"
"'Cause his dad sacrificed his ass."
"Don't blame the parent. Plenty of suffering and blame to go around, although that white Jesus, well, could stand a little more suffering. He's doing very well for himself these days."
"And how many colours does Jesus come in?"
"Why, you got your white Jesuit-style Jesus, you got your black African Jesus, you got your brown Mexican Jesus, you got your swarthy Greek Jesus, you've got—"
"Well, that's a, that's a lot of Jesus."
"There's a lot of need for Jesus, so, there's a lot of Jesus." (American Gods, S01E03)
"This is the only country in the world that wonders what it is."
"You've been to a lot of other countries, have you?"
"No, no, never, just this one. Just that the others know what they are. I mean, no one wonders about the heart of Norway or goes searching for the soul of Mozambique. Mozambique knows what it is. They all know what they are."
"Americans know who they are."
"They pretend they know." (American Gods, S01E03)
- ♫: Brian Reitzell and Mark Lanegan – "St. James Infirmary Blues" (American Gods, S01E03)
- RT: did you notice the ACN [from THE NEWSROOM] logo? (The Leftovers, S03E05)
"He wasn't my son."
"You're denying paternity?!"
"Mary's word versus mine." (The Leftovers, S03E05)
- "That's the guy I was telling you about." (The Leftovers, S03E05)
(The Leftovers, S03E05)
- "Trigger warning: Fuck you!" (Silicon Valley, S04E04)
- "American University sounds like a made-up college in Egypt!" (Veep, S06E05)
- "You're as useless as a dick at a roller derby." (Veep, S06E05)
- "What does Rumpleforeskin want?" (Veep, S06E05)
"You want me to just say, 'Cowabunga, mom!'?"
"Oh, yes, that would be awesome."
"Well, it's not gonna happen. Alas, we are not cowabunga people." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E19)
- "Cowabunga, mother!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S04E19)
- "It's easy to look at this place and think we're rich now, like that half-naked Scottish duck you boys love." (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E23)
- Chris Elliott (Fresh Off the Boat, S03E23)
- Fresh Off The Boat Season Grade: C-
"I understand why you think some little game is newsworthy, since your last job was at E! co-hosting Fashion 9-1-1."
"Um, it was Fashion 9/11, and it was immediately cancelled." (Great News, S01E08)
- "How does the quiet half of the room feel about Gilead?" (The Handmaid's Tale, S01E06)
- "Please don't be sorry. Please do something." (The Handmaid's Tale, S01E06)
"My country is dying."
"My country is already dead." (The Handmaid's Tale, S01E06)
- ♫: Adam Taylor – "He's Alive" (The Handmaid's Tale, S01E06)
- Speechless Season Grade: D+
- "Enemies are at the gates – inside the gates, fornicating with our cookware!" (Fargo, S03E05)
- "My mom." (Fargo, S03E05)
- ♫: Minor Mishap Marching Band – "Track Suit" (Fargo, S03E05)
- ♫: Jeff Russo and Noah Hawley – "Ship of Fools" (Fargo, S03E05)
- Joe Buck: "I was born in Florida. Of course I've had a finger in my ass." (Brockmire, S01E08)
- Brockmire Season Grade: C-
(Saturday Night Live, S42E21)
- Saturday Night Live Season Grade: C
- "Can't jerk off in AirBNBs." (Master of None, S02E02)
- ♫: Kraftwerk – "Computer Love" (Master of None, S02E04)
- "Sorry I had to cancel on Sunday. I had to tune in for that WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. […] Dean Ambrose wrestled Samoa Joe for the WWE Championship." (Master of None, S02E04)
- "You're the son of Scatman?" (Master of None, S02E04)
"Favourite taco in New York?"
"Mm, Los Tacos No.1, the al pastor." (Master of None, S02E05)
- "Why are white girls always talking about grain bowls?" (Master of None, S02E06)
(Master of None, S02E09)
- Raven Live! (Master of None, S02E10)
- "We don't run here at Raven Live!" (Master of None, S02E10)
(Master of None, S02E10)
"I mean, I don't think you can see into the future."
"I know you did not just bring up That's So Raven." (Master of None, S02E10)
- Master of None Season Grade: B-
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Fargo
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets