9. The Winds of Winner's (Atlanta, S02E01)
- Soccer Team Fight (The Mick, S02E15)
- The Tragedy of The Price Is Right's Cliff Hangers (The Late Late Show with James Corden, 03-01-18)
- Roach Product (Saturday Night Live, S43E14)
(Ash vs. Evil Dead, S03E01)
"Prince's best work in years. But you do know he's no longer alive over there, right? Now what do you think would happen if this fucking album were to find its way across?"
"We are tasked with safeguarding the most important fucking secret in the history of mankind." (Counterpart, S01E06)
- "We're supposed to suck NACA's dick, that's why we came here! You came here to suck NACA's dick, suck NACA's dick!" (Crashing, S02E07)
- Shark Tank Season Grade: C
"'KOKOMO IS IT REAL.' Do we really want a principal who's daydreaming about some fake paradise in the Florida Keys?"
"Well, why are the other ones real? Aruba, Jamaica…" (A.P. Bio, S01E02)
- "Koo Koo Roo got ya, huh?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E17)
- "He was laughing at a [Suddenly] Susan joke when he passed." (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E17)
- "I want to visit you at Stanford, not Georgia Tech." (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E17)
"Did you say Artem is a dentist?"
"Yeah, pediatric dentist. Here's my card. Oh, the doll's head is there so you remember I'm good with kids." (LA to Vegas, S01E06)
"Captain Steve is on the flight, and he's very bitter, and not adorably bitter like a late-in-life Lena Horne, scary bitter like a late-in-life Bette Davis."
"Love a reference from this century once in a while."
"Hamilton." (LA to Vegas, S01E06)
- "If you find yourself in Vegas on a Friday night, why not celebrate the Sabbath the way Captain Dave does? Praying the night away at Temple Beth Vegas, where you'll find the best all-you-can-eat Oneg, and the loosest slots this side of Haifa." (LA to Vegas, S01E06)
- "This Discman only plays Seger." (LA to Vegas, S01E06)
- "And here you stand, Bernard, forsaken and alone, like a young Hedy Lamarr's Joan of Arc, with no around to tell you they don't get that reference." (LA to Vegas, S01E06)
"I've been dreaming about kicking your ass for a long time, Dave."
"Well, that's not gonna happen, so keep dreaming, Pam Ewing!"
"From Dallas. All of season nine was Pam Ewing's dream. You never watched Dallas?"
"I believe it's pronounced 'die-yes.'" (LA to Vegas, S01E06)
"You're acting like children."
"Show me one child with a mustache like this. Foreigners don't count." (LA to Vegas, S01E06)
- "Oh! Tiny burgers!" (Baskets, S03E06)
"Don't thank me, thank Arby."
"I do every day." (Baskets, S03E06)
- "I've died and gone to Arizona State." (Grown-ish, S01E09)
"What the hell do you bribe dead people with? Is there money here?"
"And what about the White Walkers?"
"Oh, the White Walkers. Yeah, I mean, those guys are bad news. You know, but then the British-sounding dude came and, you know, kicked their asses." (The Magicians, S03E08)
- "What a volatile mix you are. Too lazy to work and too proud to be kept." (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, S02E06)
- "Being smart is useless unless it's in the service of something." (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, S02E06)
- "This world has wasted me." (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, S02E06)
- "This show is creating a false sense of camaraderie, like when a celebrity dies." (Corporate, S01E08)
"I'm just trying to cope through a year in Toledo with its miserable excuse for espresso."
"Put your hand down. Next words I hear out of you better be in a British accent."
"The bookstore at the mall has good espresso, m'lord." (A.P. Bio, S01E03)
"Oh, the ram's name is Pam? All rams are male."
"Pam's a trans ram." (A.P. Bio, S01E03)
- "Never talk about grades. No one cares. They have no impact on life." (A.P. Bio, S01E03)
"You wanna try one of these sliders, bro?"
"Have a seat. Be careful. It's very, very cold." (Atlanta, S02E01)
- ♫: Death Grips – "Hot Head" (Atlanta, S02E01)
"Florida Man is responsible for a large percentage of abnormal incidents that occur in Florida. Think of him as an alt-right Johnny Appleseed. No one knows his true identity, date of birth, what he looks like. That's why headlines always say, 'Florida Man.' […] Him, the state government, fuckin' cahoots."
"Why would anyone even do that?"
"To prevent black people from coming to and/or registering to vote in Florida, Earn." (Atlanta, S02E01)
"What flavour is a Flamin' Hot Cheeto?"
"I am tasting hot." (Atlanta, S02E01)
"Hold on, let me put you on speaker."
"Nigga, take me off speaker." (Atlanta, S02E01)
"What is you doing here?"
"Yeah, Al sent me."
"He too good to come see me now on his own? He DMX now?" (Atlanta, S02E01)
- "Hey, I would say 'nice to meet you,' but I don't believe in time as a concept, so I'll just say 'we always met.'" (Atlanta, S02E01)
"Ma'am, do you live here?"
"No, she don't live here. I'm fuckin' the bitch." (Atlanta, S02E01)
"You don't have an alligator."
"Yes, he do!"
"He do got an alligator!"
"That's the alligator man!"
"Them children ain't lying to you. I'm the alligator man. Okay? So now, just leave me alone, won't be no gator." (Atlanta, S02E01)
- "All I know is I ain't gotta do shit 'cause I ain't done shit." (Atlanta, S02E01)
- "This nigga got a full-grown caiman in here surrounded by chicken carcasses. Shit like an Azealia Banks Snapchat." (Atlanta, S02E01)
- "Nigga, I'm not crazy. I'm not Florida Man." (Atlanta, S02E01)
- ♫: Curtis Mayfield – "When Seasons Change" (Atlanta, S02E01)
(Babylon Berlin, S01E08)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Nathan For You