11. Undercover Office Potty (Saturday Night Live, S43E16)
- Shane McMahon Grape Lady-ing (WWE SmackDown Live, 03-13-18)
- Baskets Career College commercial (Baskets, S03E08)
- Country lawyer Sam Hill commercial (Baskets, S03E08)
- Halloween store commercial (Baskets, S03E08)
- lilysmom_11 (Atlanta, S02E03)
- ♫: Joan Jett and the Blackhearts – "Crimson and Clover" (Ash vs. Evil Dead, S03E03)
(WWE Raw, 03-13-18)
- "Eddie RZA" (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E18)
- "Yin and Yang. Your opposite energies balance each other out. The black is Yin, slow and yielding, like you, Louis, always thinking before you act. The white is Yang, focused and active, like you, Jessica, jumping into action before thinking it through. Your two energies complement each other, achieving perfect balance. It's the reason Tommy Boy didn't work. Too much white. No balance." (Fresh Off the Boat, S04E18)
- "The mermaid's name is Seayoncé." (LA to Vegas, S01E08)
- "I'm gonna hold on to your food TV." (LA to Vegas, S01E08)
- "Do I look like I want to try some bulgogi?" (Black-ish, S04E14)
- The Sunken Place (Black-ish, S04E14)
"Don't you worry about your only grandmother. She hasn't shown you all the tricks up her sleeve."
"It's punching. The trick up her sleeve is punching." (Black-ish, S04E14)
- "Innovators don't need to match their athletic gear." (Black-ish, S04E15)
- "As long as they don't eat off of strangers' plates and mix athletic brands, all right? I cannot have them looking like Eastern Europeans." (Black-ish, S04E15)
- ♫: Dr. John – "Iko Iko" (The Mick, S02E17)
(The Mick, S02E17)
- Christine's bangs (Baskets, S03E08)
- "I Am Woman, It's My Store" (Baskets, S03E08)
"One of them went viral."
"Yeah. Here it is. Two hits?!" (Baskets, S03E08)
- "I know what I'm doing! I used to date a videographer!" (Baskets, S03E08)
- Pop-up skeleton Santa (Baskets, S03E08)
- "No one wants an 'I Am Not Your Negroni.'" (Grown-ish, S01E11)
"You need the right slogan, like ours: 'Black Dorms Should Matter.' We're trending on Twitter right now. #BDSM. You might've seen it."
"That may not be us." (Grown-ish, S01E11)
- "I wrote it for my high school ska band, the Ska-nold Trumpets. That was before ska and Donald Trump got super embarrassing and were only, like, kind of embarrassing." (Alone Together, S01E09)
- "Why are you dancing like that? It's like you're trying to escape your lack of rhythm, but you just can't do it." (Alone Together, S01E09)
- "Ain't nothin' better than a curly spice / On straight fries would be erreally nice." (Alone Together, S01E09)
- "You're lucky the first rule of ska is 'always have an extra set of suspenders.'" (Alone Together, S01E09)
"I'm putting my foot down."
"You wear a size four. Putting your foot down, what does that accomplish?" (Alone Together, S01E09)
- "You want to hear some ska poetry? Reel Big Fish. 'I'm giving up because I know everything sucks.'" (Alone Together, S01E09)
- "I'm such an idiot for thinking I could revive ska music. Probably just got to wait until gas prices go down and then seven-person bands can tour again." (Alone Together, S01E09)
- "Well, I'm a tough critic. I almost didn't like The Emoji Movie." (Speechless, S02E17)
- "You can't go to America and start from nothing. That's the lie." (The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, S02E08)
- "Hallmark invented Valentine's Day, Walmart invented the Fourth of July, and Arbor Day, as we all know, was invented by Carl's Jr." (Corporate, S01E10)
- "2000 years ago, Jesus Christ was crucified, and now every Easter, people buy millions of dollars worth of chocolate bunnies." (Corporate, S01E10)
- "America is a corporation / And I hate my supportive parents / North Korea is better than America / And I can't pay my student loans." (Corporate, S01E10)
"I'll never forget where I was when I found out. I was eating a bacon, egg, and cheese croissant in my car. I was so upset, I couldn't even finish it."
"I lied. I totally finished it. But I felt bad. I think the mayo was expired." (Corporate, S01E10)
"Oh, no, he tried to talk to me earlier, but I was—"
"Premeditating a swan murder." (Corporate, S01E10)
"What's your name again?"
"You want to sit at the big table, don't you, Cake?" (Corporate, S01E10)
- "I'd rather be miserable at my job and be able to afford a one-bedroom apartment than follow my dreams and live in a studio apartment." (Corporate, S01E10)
- Corporate Season Grade: C
- Channel Zero: Butcher's Block Season Grade: D
- "Hennessy plus the herb, plus the herb, herb, herb / Yo, I just bought a dinosaur like Nicolas Cage." (Atlanta, S02E03)
- "Dude, if it crashes again, I'm gonna crash my foot in your ass." (Atlanta, S02E03)
- "56 Nights" (Atlanta, S02E03)
"You want to go slap some butts?"
"Nah, but I'll watch." (Atlanta, S02E03)
- "You really want to wear all white to a strip club, nigga?" (Atlanta, S02E03)
"Money is an idea, man. Look, there's a reason that a white dude dressed just like you can walk into a bank and get a loan, and you can't even spend a $100 bill, man. I mean, you need to start acting like you're better than other niggas, and then they'll start treating you better than other niggas."
"Yeah, 'cause otherwise, you're just another nigga." (Atlanta, S02E03)
- "It's Michael Vick." (Atlanta, S02E03)
A computer-generated smart speaker? (Portlandia, S08E09)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
The New AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Atlanta