28. Emoji Focus Group (Mostly 4 Millennials, S01E04)
- Eating Ortolan (Succession, S01E06)
- Millennial Focus Group (Mostly 4 Millennials, S01E03)
- ♫: The Acid – "Ghost" (Sharp Objects, S01E01)
- ♫: The Acid – "Tumbling Lights" (Sharp Objects, S01E01)
- "Are you a G-string? No! So stay out of my ass!" (Pose, S01E06)
(Mostly 4 Millennials, S01E03)
- Danny Bowien (Mostly 4 Millennials, S01E04)
"Was that *NSYNC?"
"So? It still applies."
"It still applies!" (WWE SmackDown LIVE, 07-10-18)
- The Handmaid's Tale Season Grade: C
- ♫: The original Farmer Jack song (Detroiters, S02E05)
"People in the comments section roast you. I mean, they light you up."
"Like I care what people who watch your tutorials say about me. What is one?"
"'When did Chucky grow up and get ugly?'"
"Chucky grow up to get ugly?! Chucky's ugly as a boy! Bad logic! Next!" (Detroiters, S02E05)
"It's not making me horny."
"I didn't get any wood. Look. No wood. Flat as a board, you know? Well, that's a piss dot right there. Sometimes when I urine, I don't stop it all the way, and, you know, it comes out on my clothes." (Detroiters, S02E05)
"Sam, the last time we sang that song, we were in love."
"Yeah, we almost got engaged. I put a ring in a piece of cake."
"I ate the cake."
"And then, when we went through your stool, there were two diamond rings in there. That's how I knew you were cheating on me." (Detroiters, S02E05)
- "Ladies and gentlemen, we have genuine wood. Huh?! Look at that! That's a piss dot right there, but it's old." (Detroiters, S02E05)
- "Whoa, was that Blade?" (Detroiters, S02E05)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Joe Pera Talks With You