31. Quinceañera (Who Is America?, S01E03)
- Roy Moore Interview (Who Is America?, S01E03)
- The Shawshank Rampage (Castle Rock, S01E04)
- Jon Hamm 'White Thoughts' (Random Acts of Flyness, S01E01)
- Turkmenistan (Dark Tourist, S01E04)
- Kendrick Lamar playing a crackhead (Power, S05E05)
- "I'm in a fuckin' knife fight here; I'm holding a dildo made out of American cheese." (Succession, S01E09)
"Pleased to meet you."
"Likewise, your excellency. Gregory Hirsch."
"Greg! You're Greg Egg!"
"You're Greg the Egg! When you were born, you looked like a little misshapen egg."
"I…did. Yeah, I did hear tell of…of lore…"
"Oh, God, and your dad used to try and sleep with all the men in Sausalito."
"How's your mother?"
"Uhh, good. Okay. Yeah. Solvent, currently." (Succession, S01E09)
- "Alabama has always been a place for equality." (Who Is America?, S01E03)
- "What was your favourite scene in Moonlight?" (Who Is America?, S01E03)
- Quoting "Wild Wild West" (Who Is America?, S01E03)
- "Touch my pussy panties." (Who Is America?, S01E03)
- "Go ahead, make my 15th birthday!" (Who Is America?, S01E03)
- ♫: Tom Waits – "Clap Hands" (Castle Rock, S01E04)
"We call him the Shit Bandit."
"Shit Bandit? That goes on official police documents?"
"We put an asterisk where the I is." (Alone Together, S02E01)
"You don't have to do this."
"I do. I'm a beta cuck pushover. This is what we do."
"No, you're not. You're an empath. You know who else is an empath? The Rock." (Alone Together, S02E01)
"I got the password."
"So what was it?"
"Huh. You don't like basketball… Kobeshaq?"
"Oh, it's an all-you-can-eat Japanese beef place I used to go to." (Alone Together, S02E01)
- ♫: Three covers of "Come Sail Away" (Cloak and Dagger, S01E10)
- "It's mayhem, O'Reilly." (Cloak and Dagger, S01E10)
- Cloak and Dagger Season Grade: C
- ♫: The Treacherous Three – "At the Party" (Snowfall, S02E03)
- "Promotional consideration by Quicken Loans." (Detroiters, S02E08)
- Bronson (Dark Tourist, S01E05)
(Dark Tourist, S01E05)
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Succession
The New AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Who Is America?