41. Springfield for Hitler (South Park, S22E03)
"Whoa! A secret arcade."
"It's exactly how I always imagined Craig Kilborn's garage." (Bob's Burgers, S09E02)
"The only way to knock over Family Funtime is to do it in one shot. Hit 'em before they know what hit 'em."
"Like a bris." (Bob's Burgers, S09E02)
- "I have saved the whales. I have saved the children. Your sister started a school in Belize for girls with Belizean problems." (Kidding, S01E05)
- "You're good at the quiet arts, like conveying disdain." (Kidding, S01E05)
- Better Call Saul Season Grade: C
- Mr. Inbetween Season Grade: C
- "Time and time again, history has shown the hubris of men knows no bounds. Have we learned nothing from Attila the Hun, Herod the Great…Mark Zuckerberg?!" (American Horror Story: Apocalypse, S08E05)
- "No, there's also pictures of roadkill and roast beef sandwiches to accurately depict what a vagina looks like." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S13E06)
"Yeah, but are you more gay than you are Catholic?"
"I don't know. They're at war." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S13E06)
"As far as I can tell, the whole floor is abandoned. What do they use it for? Storage?"
"No, this is the journalism department." (The Good Place, S03E04)
- "Okay, so you can write off Borderlands and Assassin's Creed, but these other ones, I don't know, it's too much." (The Romanoffs, S01E02)
- ♫: Kendrick Lamar – "DNA" (The Romanoffs, S01E02)
- ♫: Cake – "I Will Survive" (The Romanoffs, S01E02)
"What do I do in the future?"
"You're a TV personality Nick Star, of course, and you have your own show on Nitflax. It's a cartoon about how you rocked as a kid."
"And do I like it?"
"You don't mind it, although you'd like to do more dramatic roles."
"I don't know. It's a pure ego thing." (Big Mouth, S02E06)
- "Yeah, I'll have two scoops of that white shit he was talking about." (Big Mouth, S02E06)
"Okay, if it's Greg's, why are you wearing it?"
"To warm it up."
"You know when you put on a fresh locket, and it's just too darn cold on your skin?" (Big Mouth, S02E07)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Snowfall
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Who Is America?