15. Haven's Gate (Shark Tank, S10E18)
- Bray Wyatt, Children's Puppeteer OF DOOM (WWE Raw, 04-08-19)
- Sam's fecal marathon (Better Things, S03E07)
- "Gene Cousineau Is Twelve Angry Men." (Barry, S02E02)
"Dan fucked you?"
"What, were you wearing a full-length mirror?" (Veep, S07E02)
- "Show me some money!" (Veep, S07E02)
- "Literally no one ever wants prosecco." (Veep, S07E02)
"I know that you sneak-watch The Cosby Show in the middle of the night."
"I only laugh at Rudy." (Black-ish, S05E18)
"Do I have a name?"
"Why would you need one?"
"Starbucks mostly." (The Magicians, S04E12)
- "What you're about to see are the topiary representations of the vulvas of some of my favourite prostitutes and women I have loved." (What We Do in the Shadows, S01E03)
"If me and Laszlo were to have ever had a child, I like to imagine it would look like him – small and hard."
"I hate this goat." (What We Do in the Shadows, S01E03)
- "I'm Caribbean-Canadian. Saskatoon, motherfucker!" (What We Do in the Shadows, S01E03)
- "Hackers featuring Jonny Lee Miller and Fisher Stevens is one of the few movies from 1995 that still holds up!" (What We Do in the Shadows, S01E03)
- "Tonight is a good night for the other guy, not me, to die." (What We Do in the Shadows, S01E03)
"You desecrated my vulva garden. Namely, my mother's vulva. You turned it brown, and wizened."
"You made it look like his sister's vulva." (What We Do in the Shadows, S01E03)
- "I agree with the werewolf slut." (What We Do in the Shadows, S01E03)
- "I'd say surrender, but it's my mother's vulva we're talking about." (What We Do in the Shadows, S01E03)
"Mom, can we name the toilet? It deserves a name, like…Balthazar, or Abigail."
"Or Slender Man." (Better Things, S03E07)
- "'See you in a few weeks. Peace out.' And then he drew a skull out of commas and semicolons. He's quite good." (Fresh Off the Boat, S05E22)
- Fresh Off the Boat Season Grade: C
- "America isn't a place to live a long life." (Warrior, S01E02)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Homecoming
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: The Other Two