24. Al Pastor (Perpetual Grace, LTD, S01E02)
- This clip from the Fox show Beat Shazam is the bleakest thing on television (Beat Shazam, S03E04)
- "This is my first furlough earned through 900 hours of prison rodeo clowning, which is, you know, tough on the bod. But I have researched multiple franchising opportunities, and LensCrafters, can I say, is just number one. So I used my first furlough to come here today and to get to know you here a little, as I hope to be applying for a franchise soon. And though I am a convicted felon, soon I'll be released, and my only conviction then will be to get customers into frames that allow them to see better and also fit their unique style and personality." (Perpetual Grace, LTD, S01E02)
"Are you allowed to do that?"
"I'm a Texas Ranger."
"Your name's Walker." (Perpetual Grace, LTD, S01E02)
- ♫: Roxette – "The Look" (Pose, S02E01)
- "Oh, honey, you're gonna have to sleep in the gift wrap room because your room is full of tarps." (Baskets, S04E01)
- "I don't want your salves on my face." (Baskets, S04E01)
- "Charles Boingo." (Los Espookys, S01E01)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Homecoming
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: The Other Two