32. Evicting a civil rights icon (South Side, S01E03)
"How you feeling about those bodies of your beloved, awesome parents, New Leaf?"
"Yeah, man, how are you feeling about us kind of creaming them with a vehicle hauler today, New Leaf – lovingly?" (Perpetual Grace, LTD, S01E10)
- Perpetual Grace, LTD Season Grade: B
- "Sometimes two people in the universe who aren't meant for each other find each other." (Euphoria, S01E08)
- ♫: Arcade Fire – "My Body Is a Cage" (Euphoria, S01E08)
- Euphoria Season Grade: C
- "People recognize me when I go to Roy Rogers." (Pose, S02E08)
- "That's not a natural glow, sweetie; that's cocaine sweats." (Pose, S02E08)
- "Laying down when you should be standing up." (Pose, S02E08)
- "That core is strong, bitch." (Pose, S02E08)
"You need to unclench your asshole."
"You need to eat my clenched asshole." (The Boys, S01E04)
- "You played my butt like jazz, with poise and skill and willingness to improvise." (The Boys, S01E05)
- Haley Joel Osment, Billy Zane, Tara Reid (The Boys, S01E06)
- The Boys Season Grade: B
"No, it's me, Debbie, and Sam. We're like the uhh… The uhh… What's the thing with the, the three, the…"
"Cerberus?" (GLOW, S03E01)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Boys
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: The Other Two