37. Tribute song to bring Stephanie home (South Side, S01E08)
- Kendall shit the bed (Succession, S02E05)
- Satanist dance (The Righteous Gemstones, S01E04)
- "I bet you money that that was his semen load." (The Righteous Gemstones, S01E04)
"'ATL was dirty, dirty, for sure-y.'"
"'ATL' is a film starring T.I. Chad, the fellas, and I were watching the film, and Chad was commenting on how large the breasts of some of the African-American actresses were in the film."
"Yeah, a lot, a lot, they were huge." (The Righteous Gemstones, S01E04)
- CES (The Deuce, S03E01)
"That name, Maple, is that, uh, I'm assuming that's from the Bible?"
"No, it's from syrup." (South Side, S01E08)
"Hey, guys, they're out of tabbouleh. Are you guys cool with baba ghanoush and, like, some grape leaves?"
"Man, you know I don't like grapes and leaves together." (South Side, S01E08)
"He's also the reason I'm afraid of all white substances."
"Oh, hold on, flag on the play. Do you want me to cancel the tzatziki then?"
"No, that, that doesn't count. It has those little green things in it." (South Side, S01E08)
- Jeff Tweedy (South Side, S01E08)
- Snowfall Season Grade: B
- Getting coffee (Top Boy, S03E02)
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: Succession
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: The Other Two