46. Eat Shit, Bob (Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, 11-10-19)
"You know he was a racist?"
"He was a white man in Oklahoma." (Watchmen, S01E04)
- Lube Man (Watchmen, S01E04)
- Adrian Veidt pulling cloned fetuses out of a river so he can age them rapidly to adulthood and get them to help catapult their murdered clones into the sky (Watchmen, S01E04)
- "Hey, uh, do me a favour, would ya? Rip my ass wax. I can't reach back there with my arthritis." (Shameless, S10E01)
- "And then I fucked over…World Poker Tour there." (Silicon Valley, S06E03)
- "He was an inferior Rick. He was too political. I want to have fun, classic, Rick and Morty adventures like in the old days." (Rick and Morty, S04E01)
"Stop asking questions. Stop doing meta-commentary. Just have fun. We're going on a simple, fun, classic adventure."
"Okay, you know what? It would really help if you could just say anything other than what you don't want."
"I like Mr. Meeseeks." (Rick and Morty, S04E01)
- "It's what bullies call a 'fait accompli.'" (Rick and Morty, S04E01)
- "Oh, real nice, Rick. Turning our son into an Akira?" (Rick and Morty, S04E01)
- Horatio Sanz (The Mandalorian, S01E01)
- Brian Posehn (The Mandalorian, S01E01)
- Baby Yoda (The Mandalorian, S01E01)
- Macho Man (South Park, S23E07)
- "Did Judd Nelson ever get his Oscar?" (American Horror Story, S09E09)
- American Horror Story Season Grade: D
"I'd kill myself too if I had that clown's name."
"You literally have the name of a clown." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S14E08)
"No, my name's an homage."
"It's an homage to a hamburger clown." (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S14E08)
- "Bam. You're glue." (The Good Place, S04E08)
- "I should be able to bring in random bad people. Call up Elizabeth Holmes. No, Henry Kissinger. No, PewDiePie." (The Good Place, S04E08)
- "And if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to say 'we're glue.'" (The Good Place, S04E08)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Succession
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia