11. And Ryan Lewis (Dave, S01E02)
I watched 17 hours of television this week.
- "I'm a criminal defense lawyer. I can believe anything." (The Outsider, S01E09)
- Law and Order dun-dun (Dispatches From Elsewhere, S01E01)
- ♫: Phosphorescent – "Song For Zula" (Dispatches From Elsewhere, S01E01)
- "I'm just not sure a pope would choose to appear in shit. Wouldn't he pick, like, motor oil or pancakes?" (Avenue 5, S01E07)
- "Tobey Maguire died. Throat slit in a prison shower." (Avenue 5, S01E07)
- "The real hot ticket is the fecal pope." (Avenue 5, S01E07)
- "Do you wanna go, uh, check out an old pope's face in some excrement?" (Avenue 5, S01E07)
- "Hey. What's the matter? Why are you acting like a little foster child with a secret?" (Avenue 5, S01E07)
"Go play with your axe."
"It's sleeping." (Kidding, S02E07)
- Tyler, the Creator (Kidding, S02E07)
- "You wouldn't have had this problem with the alto." (Kidding, S02E07)
"There's nothing more annoying than hearing about someone's dreams."
"That's not true. Nobody hated Martin Luther King."
"Well, somebody did." (Kidding, S02E07)
"You can feel anything at all. Anything at all, you can feel it."
"Thanks. That's good advice."
"It's not advice. I read that on the back of a prophylactic." (Kidding, S02E07)
- "You are Duterte!" (Kidding, S02E07)
- ♫: Jimmy Jones – "Good Timin'" (Kidding, S02E07)
"Do you not find that offensive?"
"I'm African-American. I feel nothing." (Kidding, S02E08)
- Blake Griffin (Kidding, S02E08)
- "The Jets killed Carl – and a little bit of the Knicks." (Curb Your Enthusiasm, S10E07)
- "Oh, by the way, Seferian-Jenkins didn't survive the recovery, Larry." (Curb Your Enthusiasm, S10E07)
"You're a bad person, Voiello."
"No, I am an appalling person." (The New Pope, S01E08)
- "I always wish I was one of those Asian girls that could draw Pokémon freehand and rip paper in a straight line." (Awkwafina Is Nora From Queens, S01E07)
- Taco (Dave, S01E01)
"Weezy! What other Wayne you know?"
"Brady." (Dave, S01E01)
"Who is this rapper that you are paying $10,000 to?"
"Is it Why, G? with a question mark? Or the letters Y-G?"
"Google will answer any question you have."
"Is it Korean? Like, Wai Chi?"
"Guys, I'm leaving right now. I'm hanging up."
"Okay, but is it Korean? Is he a Korean rapper?" (Dave, S01E01)
- "I have to wire $10,000 to a company called Blood Gang Entertainment LLC, attention or whatever: Nutti." (Dave, S01E01)
"Think of me as, like, a corporation. Like, when Wendy's tweets, for example, I don't think anybody thinks that it's actually Wendy."
"No, because Wendy is not a real person, okay? And Wendy's isn't tweeting that Wendy sucked Dave Thomas' dick."
"Wendy is a real person. It's Dave Thomas' daughter." (Dave, S01E01)
- Dark Souls II (Devs, S01E02)
- "Any French philosophy post-Rousseau is essentially a magazine." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S07E06)
- "Wario cheats!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S07E06)
- "All my kids want to do is eat toast and masturbate." (Better Things, S04E02)
- Mike Judge (Better Things, S04E02)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Watchmen
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Rick and Morty