12. Lil Quickie (Dave, S01E03)
- The Outsider Season Grade: C
- "You guys know Bloody Mary? It's an old drink named after this woman who liked to set Protestants on fire." (Avenue 5, S01E08)
- "Right, I'm just gonna listen to this true crime podcast about that Greta Gerwig thing." (Avenue 5, S01E08)
- "I work in VFX." (Avenue 5, S01E08)
- "I'm getting gang buffeted." (Avenue 5, S01E08)
"You named your axe Dolores?"
"After Dolores Claiborne. It's my favourite axe movie."
"It's a hatchet. Go to sleep. Blade side out."
"I know how to sleep with an axe, mom." (Kidding, S02E09)
- Kidding Season Grade: C
"This could be the pee Amazon."
"We need a name."
"Poober." (Curb Your Enthusiasm, S10E08)
- "It's actually not funny, Jon Hamm." (Curb Your Enthusiasm, S10E08)
- "You know what, Jon Hamm, it was nice meeting you." (Curb Your Enthusiasm, S10E08)
(The New Pope, S01E09)
- "Europe has become irrelevant – an old abandoned shop window that doesn't interest us anymore." (The New Pope, S01E09)
- The New Pope Season Grade: C
- McMillion$ Season Grade: C
"Sometimes accidents just happen."
"Look at Princess Diana." (Breeders, S01E03)
- "Cindy's pudding shows are way better live." (Briarpatch, S01E05)
- "That's what journalism's meant to do – comfort the afflicted, and afflict the comfortable." (Briarpatch, S01E05)
- "I would never eat Rachel McAdams' asshole." (Dave, S01E03)
"But when they gonna stop warming up, though?"
"Oh, no. This is the whole show. This is what they do the whole time, man." (Dave, S01E03)
- "Your pussy is premium." (Dave, S01E03)
"What-what is that?"
"It is…called a Fuck Me Silly 3." (Dave, S01E03)
- K-drama (Awkwafina Is Nora From Queens, S01E08)
- Primus (Devs, S01E03)
- "People have become scared of the tech companies, Forest. Really scared. AI is gonna create 60 percent unemployment. Instagram makes people feel like shit about their lives. Twitter makes them feel reviled. Facebook destroyed democracy. They use you. They need you. But they don't like you anymore." (Devs, S01E03)
"Guess who's walking the red carpet this Saturday?"
"Sam Evans from Glee."
"No, me. Why would you guess that? I was clearly talking about me."
"Okay, but for the record, I bet Chord Overstreet will also be walking one."
"Stop talking about Chord Overstreet." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S07E07)
"She was so young!"
"For a redwood tree." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S07E07)
"And I read him my all caps speech."
"And I loved it. It was like poetry."
["Madeline smelled like dog crap."] (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S07E07)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Watchmen
The New AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Dave