18. Fanboys (Harley Quinn, S02E05)
- "Jail" video (Dave, S01E10)
- Briefcase gun (Westworld, S03E07)
- "Don't lecture me, you fucking can opener." (Westworld, S03E07)
- "An insane AI. Great." (Westworld, S03E07)
- "I'm a fucking bastion of society." (Westworld, S03E07)
- "Every human relationship can be adjusted with the right amount of money." (Westworld, S03E07)
- "My boy Mike makes this Hennessy turkey." (Insecure, S04E03)
- ♫: Vince Staples – "So What? [Episode 01]" (Insecure, S04E03)
- "That girl got you on the path and everything, meetin' the Fockers and shit. " (Insecure, S04E03)
- "You watching Finding J-Kwon?" (Insecure, S04E03)
- "Welcome to Fixing Sinks for Playas." (Insecure, S04E03)
- "I don't fuck with adult twins." (Insecure, S04E03)
- "Is he Korean?" (Insecure, S04E03)
- "I don't know, I got the nigga with potential. You know, I got the work-in-progress. And it took a lot of support and patience and… I just… I feel like… She's reaping all the benefits of his time with me." (Insecure, S04E03)
- "Dads are niggas too." (Insecure, S04E03)
- "Inner City Los Angeles Police Department" (Insecure, S04E03)
- ♫: Mýa – "Case of the Ex" (Insecure, S04E03)
- "I can't do pasta. Don't understand it. It needs to be soft and hard at the same time?" (Breeders, S01E10)
- "Can you pay extra for color? Or are these all in black and white?" (Breeders, S01E10)
- "We had a set-to about nuggets and it all went wrong." (Breeders, S01E10)
"Talking to yourself?"
"Probably." (Breeders, S01E10)
- Breeders Season Grade: C
- "I don't think it's smart to buy four houses with no money down. You think they're gonna give the first black president a strong economy?" (Black-ish, S06E22)
- "I don't like the limelight." (Mrs. America, S01E04)
- "I hate Los Angeles." (Mrs. America, S01E04)
- Bobby Cannavale as Tom Snyder (Mrs. America, S01E04)
(WWE NXT, 29 Apr 20)
- "♫ Rake, rake my nuts? ♫" (Dave, S01E10)
- "♫ Time slots? Yeah, for head. ♫" (Dave, S01E10)
- "♫ Off-colored dick. Darker than I expected. I realized in that moment I've never seen a Mexicano's dick before. ♫" (Dave, S01E10)
- "I like this non-dick one." (Dave, S01E10)
- Benny Blanco's phone case (Dave, S01E10)
- Dave Season Grade: B
- "You want to end up like Arianna?" (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E04)
- "email@example.com." (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E04)
"The Tide to Go pens were on sale, so you got some extra cash."
"Unforeseen riches." (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E04)
(A Parks and Recreation Special, 30 Apr 20)
- ♫: California Gold – "Stand Close" (Better Things, S04E10)
- Better Things Season Grade: D
- Codpiece that opens up and shoots a tiny missile callback (Harley Quinn, S02E05)
- ♫: Letherette – "Woop Baby" (Betty, S01E01)
- ♫: A$AP Rocky – "Fuckin' Problems [feat. Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz, and Drake]" (Betty, S01E01)
- "People love a good pub quiz — a uniquely British invention combining our two greatest loves: drinking and being right." (Quiz, S01E01)
"Coffee? How do you take it?"
"Oh, just, erm, massive." (Quiz, S01E02)
- "For the quizzing fraternity, we're the artisan weavers and Google's the power loom. Yeah, the bottom's falling out of the truth market, Mr. Smith." (Quiz, S01E03)
- Quiz Season Grade: C
- ♫: Imogen Heap – "Hide and Seek" (Normal People, S01E02)
- ♫: Elliott Smith – "Angeles" (Normal People, S01E02)
- ♫: Yaz – "Only You" (Normal People, S01E03)
- ♫: Billie Martin – "La Lune" (Normal People, S01E05)
- ♫: Ane Brun – "Make You Feel My Love" (Normal People, S01E05)
- ♫: Carly Rae Jepsen – "Too Much" (Normal People, S01E06)
- "Don't know why I can't make people love me." (Normal People, S01E08)
- ♫: Fionn Regan – "Dogwood Blossom" (Normal People, S01E12)
- Normal People Season Grade: C
- "Hey, babe, I just ran into my pube stylist, so I gotta drone." (Upload, S01E01)
- "And the sun on the ripples, it's a repeating GIF." (Upload, S01E01)
- Sandwich and NOS (Upload, S01E02)
- "Oscar Mayer Intel: Pushing the boundaries of meat." (Upload, S01E03)
- "She's hot, right? Something about that Great Depression vibe, like she'd do anything for a can of soup." (Upload, S01E03)
"Jack, your hair looks really clean today."
"Mommy washed it." (Upload, S01E03)
"At this time, I would just like to ask, you know, any of my friends if they want to say anything about me."
"I always knew you jerked it to women's tennis."
"Was it the grunting, or…?"
"[laughs] Okay. Would anyone other than Unc—Uncle Larry, put your fucking hand down." (Upload, S01E03)
- ♫: Fruit Bats – "The Bottom of It" (Upload, S01E03)
- "I've spent more on an endangered parrot sandwich." (Upload, S01E04)
"Yeah, they only get two gigs of data a month, and once they run out, they can't afford anything. They don't even get the basic sweat suit included in the plan."
"Whoa. Wait. He doesn't have a penis."
"Yeah, it must be the end of his month."
"Oh, man, he's making clothes out of Lean Cuisine boxes."
"No, that's not…"
"That's actually kind of impressive, but Horizen should just give anybody a penis."
- "My dad got Ang Lee to edit the body cam footage from our first night together." (Upload, S01E04)
- "There's some sort of tech issue happening with Nathan's dick." (Upload, S01E04)
- "I got real celebrity memories here, people! Pulled moments after upload. Drake pooping." (Upload, S01E05)
- "And then, with no warning, he's like, 'Leesha, the bichon frise has been sick all week.' I'm like, 'Yeah, 'cause you keep feeding it Raisinets.'" (Upload, S01E05)
- "Condom size dispute. Aisle four." (Upload, S01E06)
- "It's the Virtual Gordita Crunch." (Upload, S01E06)
- "Cease crunching!" (Upload, S01E06)
"My 'fingers and dicks' file is bulging."
"When do you start taking dicks?" (Upload, S01E06)
- "I have a hook-up at Frontier-Spirit-United. Are you willing to fly Economy Minus?" (Upload, S01E08)
- Panera Zales/Facebook (Upload, S01E08)
- "I have student loans, and Pence University wants their money." (Upload, S01E09)
- Upload Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Watchmen
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Dave