49. Boba Fette (The Mandalorian, S02E06)
- "Huh, looks like Leon DiCaprio." (Moonbase 8, S01E04)
- "Where are the good bagels? You know, the canned ones." (Moonbase 8, S01E04)
- "Yeah, he's so cool. He looks like he's in System of a Down or 3 Doors Down, one of those groups." (Moonbase 8, S01E04)
"But we told NASA, we're just like, 'We need good carpet.'"
"We don't want that, that balling up to happen."
"No. Especially on the moon. (Moonbase 8, S01E04)
- "He's the king of diarrhea." (Moonbase 8, S01E04)
- "And this is why the family business doesn't work. Because families are crazy." (Fargo, S04E11)
- Fargo Season Grade: C
- "Sometimes I think the earth needs to be scorched. Re-plant it so something good will come of it. Something good." (Small Axe: Red, White and Blue, S01E03)
- "I'm a simple man making his way through the galaxy, like my father before me." (The Mandalorian, S02E06)
- "This isn't a spice dream." (The Mandalorian, S02E06)
"Thank you for seeing us on such short notice."
"You're welcome. Not literally. It's just an expression. You're not actually welcome here." (Warrior, S02E10)
- "Good women get angry. Do you know why? Because they know men like us have no business loving them, and they can't forgive themselves for loving us. So we pay for it. We pay 'cause our fucking reach has exceeded our grasp." (Warrior, S02E10)
- Warrior Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: P-Valley
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: How To with John Wilson