51. Return of the Jedi (The Mandalorian, S02E08)
- Music (Moonbase 8, S01E06)
"I mean, should we tell NASA about the ranchers?"
"No! We just sent them a nasty letter about a status update! Now we're gonna tell them we have cow troubles?" (Moonbase 8, S01E06)
- "But you can't always get what you want. Just like the Beatles said." (Moonbase 8, S01E06)
- "Well, if you end up casting somebody for me, maybe we could think of somebody a little better-looking than me. Brad Pitt or something. Dax Shepard." (Moonbase 8, S01E06)
"What might they be afraid of? A bull?"
"All right, so do you think… How would a bull recognize, uh, a leather plant or a leather factory?"
"You remember the cartoon where you have the tailor come out to the-the farm with… and-and put out the measuring tape?"
"I never in my life have seen a cartoon where they were measuring for a leather jacket."
"I don't know. Uh, it was in the comics."
"I'm not gonna write down 'a leather manufacturer.'" (Moonbase 8, S01E06)
- Moonbase 8 Season Grade: C
"I was on the Death Star."
"Which one?" (The Mandalorian, S02E08)
- Sasha Banks hitting Boba Fett with a jetpack-assisted tornado DDT (The Mandalorian, S02E08)
- "One X-wing? Great. We're saved." (The Mandalorian, S02E08)
- "Maclunkey." (The Mandalorian, S02E08)
(The Mandalorian, S02E08)
- The Mandalorian Season Grade: C
"Guess what the headline will be."
"'Jamie's Tart Breaks Tartt's Heart.'"
"Did you just come up with that?"
"Everyone would read that."
"Of course they would. You have no idea the power of rhyming in this goddamn country." (Ted Lasso, S01E03)
"So, I spoke to the owner of The Sun."
"You spoke to God?!" (Ted Lasso, S01E03)
"I'm looking for your prick boyfriend. You know how to pick 'em, don't ya?"
"Didn't your last girlfriend steal your Rolex and sell it for drug money?"
"So? I don't need a phone and a watch." (Ted Lasso, S01E03)
- "And when it comes to locker rooms, I like 'em just like my mother's bathing suits – I only wanna see 'em in one piece, you hear?" (Ted Lasso, S01E04)
"One more person says something that me and Beard don't understand, I'm gonna have one of my son's classic temper tantrums. It's basically just him calling me a bunch of silly names, you know, like, I don't know, 'dummy head' or 'poo poo face' or 'poo poo dummy' or– I don't know. What am I missing?"
"'Pee pee fingers.'"
"'Pee pee fingers.'" (Ted Lasso, S01E06)
"Heck, even Mr. Martin Scorsese finally won his Oscar. But I think we can all agree that The Departed is not necessarily his best work. That belongs to The Color of Money."
"No, it's Goodfellas."
"Mmm, agree to disagree."
"Nah, nah. It's Age of Innocence, bruv."
"Silence!" (Ted Lasso, S01E06)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: P-Valley
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: How To with John Wilson