17. Just one of the guys (Chad, S01E03)
- WWE pajamas (Mare of Easttown, S01E01)
- ♫: Mannequin Pussy (Mare of Easttown, S01E01)
- "All the good that you do here is thanks to a healthy grant from the Franklin Saint Foundation." (Snowfall, S04E10)
"My son is a child."
"Your son's the largest distributor of rock cocaine in the world." (Snowfall, S04E10)
- "You kill him, you gonna have to kill us all. Is that who the fuck you are?!" (Snowfall, S04E10)
"Y'all sound like Leon a few months ago. How'd that work out for him?"
"We ain't Leon." (Snowfall, S04E10)
- Snowfall Season Grade: C
"I just got dumped, dude!"
"You got dumped weeks ago, you just didn't realize it. You're like a bad guy in a samurai movie who gets cut in half, but thinks they're fine until they're like, 'Oh, my god, my top half's sliding away from my bottom half.' [mock groaning]" (Invincible, S01E07)
"Is it still Falcon?"
"Or is it Captain Falcon?" (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, S01E06)
- "We built this country. Bled for it. I'm not gonna let anybody tell me I can't fight for it." (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, S01E06)
- "Captain America and the Winter Soldier" (The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, S01E06)
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Season Grade: C
"You seem smart. I'm guessing lots of college. Not Ivy League, but so close, it drives you crazy."
"Northwestern." (Rutherford Falls, S01E01)
- "I'm not Hawkeye, all right? I'm the one guy with the fire circles, so—" (Rutherford Falls, S01E01)
- "No one likes a complicated story. That's why everyone hated Cloud Atlas." (Rutherford Falls, S01E02)
- "There's a reporter here. He looks like one of those Vice guys that's too hot to take seriously." (Rutherford Falls, S01E03)
- "Wow, Terry, you were right. White people love lemonade." (Rutherford Falls, S01E04)
- Minecraft Steve beadwork (Rutherford Falls, S01E04)
- "Bet you could get $350 for that. $400 from a white person." (Rutherford Falls, S01E04)
- "You're walking in Carroll Gardens, probably just had some ramen and a can of natural wine…" (Rutherford Falls, S01E04)
- ♫: Soundgarden – "Blow Up the Outside World" (Rutherford Falls, S01E04)
"You know what? You're not a Spencer. You're an adorable, white ally. [gasps] You're a Mark Ruffalo."
"No. [laughs] No, you're not. That's a pretty big honor…to be Ruffalo-ed." (Rutherford Falls, S01E05)
"Look closely. Three of these feminist icons are slight different versions of Ariana Grande."
"Whoa. How did I miss the ponytails?"
"Why are there three more Grandes than Sotomayors?"
"Yeah. That's not a good ratio." (Rutherford Falls, S01E05)
"Bobbie, your film was pandering, subpar, and utterly bland. Congratulations."
"[sighs] This is like when Green Book won at the Oscars."
"Wouldn't a Green Book comparison be better placed on Spencer since Green Book was a problematic movie about racism made by white people?
"Yeah. You're totally right. Jesus. We can't even agree on what Green Book meant? This country's a mess." (Rutherford Falls, S01E05)
"I left out the year so we could reuse it." (Rutherford Falls, S01E06)
- "You're gonna tell the people at your firm who actually matter to be here by Friday at noon or I will bring the wrath of God down so hard that their tennis instructor's children will feel it. Tell them I will come for their summer homes and their accountants' Teslas." (Rutherford Falls, S01E06)
"We just need documentation that something really big happened here.
"There was the potato salad party…" (Rutherford Falls, S01E07)
"My people don't steal land. That's your thing."
"Sorry, I deal with white people all day. That line usually works." (Rutherford Falls, S01E07)
- "So much drama. This is why it's not worth being friends with white people." (Rutherford Falls, S01E08)
- "You're like an old Hollywood couple, like Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello." (Rutherford Falls, S01E08)
- "Apparently, casinos are over. Now it's all marijuana theme parks." (Rutherford Falls, S01E08)
- "Our market research shows that the average American's understanding of history can be boiled down to seven concepts: George Washington, the flag, Independence Day, Independence Day the movie, MLK, Forrest Gump, and butter churns." (Rutherford Falls, S01E09)
- "People find dairy-based businesses charming as hell." (Rutherford Falls, S01E09)
"This version of my family is bullshit!"
"Respectfully, every version of your family is bullshit. At least this oneis profitable." (Rutherford Falls, S01E09)
- "SLIPKNOT" (Rutherford Falls, S01E10)
- Rutherford Falls Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: P-Valley
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: How To with John Wilson