20. The Policemen (That Damn Michael Che, S01E01)
- Gloria Steinem gently disassociates as Ziwe reads her the lyrics to "WAP" (Ziwe, S01E01)
- First Take Funeral (Let's Be Real, S01E03)
- In Memoriam (That Damn Michael Che, S01E03)
- "I am stressed out enough as it is, being surrounded by all these men in polyester." (Pose, S03E03)
"Huh?! You say something?"
"Oh. Thought somebody without a hammer said something." (Pose, S03E03)
"If you could just tone it down a little."
"No! I don't think so. My whole life is dedicated to toning it up, about settling for more. More love, more finery, more jewels, more power, more money. More, more, more! The pain of your disapproval will no longer distract me from going after everything I deserve in this world." (Pose, S03E03)
- Pentatonix (Hacks, S01E01)
"Why would they put the kitchen shit up here?"
"Oh, shit. Is that a Vitamix?" (Hacks, S01E01)
"I tried you a few times last night."
"Oh, sorry. I was fucking my Postmate." (Hacks, S01E01)
- "By the way, so cool they let you move into a Cheesecake Factory." (Hacks, S01E01)
- Home soda fountain (Hacks, S01E02)
"Think of the Obenchain-McMillan family!"
"I don't give a fuck about the Obenchain-McMillans! They probably owned slaves!" (Hacks, S01E02)
- "We'll see if we can get this girl to have an abortion so you don't have to be a pig no more." (That Damn Michael Che, S01E01)
"I lost everything. My house, my money, my friends, I lost my damn mind, all 'cause of hoes!"
"Hey. You need to not call women that."
"I'm not talking about 'women.' All rectangles are not squares." (That Damn Michael Che, S01E02)
- "I'd like to enjoy your vagina like I enjoy my cigarettes – right down to the butt." (That Damn Michael Che, S01E02)
"I'm gonna call an ambulance right now."
"No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't call the ambulance. Don't."
"They're gonna charge me, like, $8,000. Fuck that!"
"What? Nigga, you got shot."
"I know, but me and my lady trying to get this house. I don't want that on my credit right now. Just call a Lyft."
"They just caught me slipping and tried to assassinate me on Grand Street. My boy calling a Lyft 'cause the ambulance gonna take too slow. That's a real nigga right there."
"Nigga, who are you talking to?"
"Why are you on Live right now?"
"I got 34 people watching. That's the most I ever had."
"Yeah, lookit. Remember Porsche?"
"Look. She in there. What's up?" (That Damn Michael Che, S01E03)
- "Ain't no amount of money can pay me to finger you." (That Damn Michael Che, S01E03)
"Now, I want y'all to support this brother and his little show. I've seen it. It's not for me. I miss Chappelle's Show. Or Martin. Or, remember In Living Color?"
"Yeah, they're all great shows. It's just, there's room for everybody."
"Those brothers had characters.
"I do a different thing."
"I get what you're trying to do. I like Atlanta. I looooove Fleabag."
"But the writing was so strong on those shows." (That Damn Michael Che, S01E06)
"She's my wife."
"Bro, that ain't your wife. She for the streeeeeets!"
"What is that supposed to mean? She's from Montauk." (That Damn Michael Che, S01E06)
- That Damn Michael Che Season Grade: C
- ♫: Outkast – "B.O.B." (The Underground Railroad, S01E01)
- "FUBU, huh?" (The Underground Railroad, S01E02)
- "You are the Negro of the future." (The Underground Railroad, S01E02)
- "The nigger shall not prosper, lest he prosper in the white man's vision of him." (The Underground Railroad, S01E02)
- "North Carolina is God's vision of America." (The Underground Railroad, S01E03)
- "We're crawling in a bowl of ashes. And what's left when it's all gone? Just dark powder for the wind to take." (The Underground Railroad, S01E05)
- ♫: Kendrick Lamar – "Money Trees" (The Underground Railroad, S01E06)
- "Leave it to a bunch of Africans to build a place underground where you can drink the world's best coffee." (The Underground Railroad, S01E08)
- "Sometimes a useful delusion is better than a useless truth. Well, here's one delusion for you: that we can escape slavery. That we can buy our way out from under its scourge. We cannot escape slavery. Its scars will never fade. Even on skin like mine, it will always be with us. When you saw your mother sold off, your father beaten, your sister abused by some boss or master, did you ever think that you would sit here today without chains, without the yoke, among a new family? Everything that you ever knew told you that freedom was a trick. Yet here you are. And I'll tell you something else: Valentine Farm is a delusion. Who told you that the Negro deserved a place of refuge? Who told you that you had that right? That's right. Every minute of your life's suffering has argued otherwise. By every fact of history, it can't exist, so this place must be a delusion, too." (The Underground Railroad, S01E09)
- "America, too, is a delusion, the grandest one of all. The white race believes, believes with all its heart, that it is their right to take the land, to kill Indians, make war, enslave their brothers. This nation shouldn't exist if there's any justice in the world, for its very foundations are murder, theft, and cruelty. It wouldn't exist, but here we are." (The Underground Railroad, S01E09)
- "Our color cannot be undone." (The Underground Railroad, S01E09)
- "The American imperative…is a splendid thing. A beacon…a shining beacon…born of a necessity. Necessity and virtue. Between the hammer and the anvil. Yeah. Conquer and build and civilize. And lift up the lesser races… Well, if not lift up, subjugate. And if not subjugate…exterminate, eliminate. Our destiny…a divine prescription. The American imperative." (The Underground Railroad, S01E09)
- ♫: Childish Gambino – "This Is America" (The Underground Railroad, S01E09)
- The Underground Railroad Season Grade: B
The New AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Underground Railroad
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Girls5eva