27. Dr. Flowers (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E06)
- "Security, we have an angry BIPOC in my building." (Blindspotting, S01E03)
"Whoa, not in 2018, sir. You can't beat your kids like that, bruh."
"You can't beat kids, but you can technically spank kids, which is just a slap. And when does a spank become a slap, you know? It's like a spanking of the face." (Blindspotting, S01E03)
"This ain't Cirque du Ho-leil."
"Did you say it just like that?"
"Babe, maybe the bank isn't the problem. You get kind of excitable."
"No, no, no, no, no. No, I do not get excitable, okay? I am just naturally a passionate person, shit."
"Well, I feel your passion leans ratchet." (Blindspotting, S01E03)
- "Oh, my gosh, thank you so much for your San Francisco State dropout advice, okay?" (Blindspotting, S01E03)
- "I– I just need you to add value." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E06)
- "(nitrous is a white drug)" (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E06)
- "Oh, damn! That's the internet! One minute! I'm gonna be right out! Don't go anywhere, internet!" (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E06)
"Hey, yo, can you hear us?"
"No, she can't. It's frozen."
"How you know?"
"That's just how technology works."
"Control, alt, delete?"
"No, what are you doing?" (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E06)
- "You not gonna do this to me, all right? I'm not gonna be your whipping post, all right? I'll call that drug dealer nigga and have him do something to you. I know all the Black people in the world. You'll have a Million Man March all over your ass." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E06)
"You know why I'm here."
"I'm safe here, Ian. Christianity hasn't been invented yet. Crosses are just baby Ts to me now. I got out. Please, don't invite me back in." (Rick and Morty, S05E02)
- "Password: 8, equal sign, equal sign, capital D." (Rick and Morty, S05E02)
- "Can you whip up a Starfox boss season four callback?" (Rick and Morty, S05E02)
"Mr. President, I think the point of the electoral college is–"
"To preserve slavery? That's right, Steve. I have the internet, too. Now take your white ass to the kitchenette and bring me a Diet Coke." (Rick and Morty, S05E02)
- "Christianity again? After cowboys? You went all the way back around?" (Rick and Morty, S05E02)
"You know, it occurred to me that you're not really the God of Mischief."
"Oh, here it comes. The folksy, dopey insult from the folksy dope. What am I? The God of Self-Sabotage, yeah? The God of Back-Stabbing?"
"Just kind of an asshole and a bad friend." (Loki, S01E04)
- "What a incredible seismic narcissist. You fell for yourself." (Loki, S01E04)
"Why did you bring me in?"
"What does it matter?"
"It was enough to take my life from me, lead to all of this. Must have been important. So, what was it?"
"I don't remember." (Loki, S01E04)
"Well, these days I spend a lot of time writing."
"Players' Tribune?" (Dave, S02E04)
- "'Race.' 'Privilege.' 'Lena Dunham'?" (Dave, S02E04)
"You know, I was just gonna write a blurb on you about my name in your song."
"But, uh, if you want to do a deep dive, that's fine. That'll give me a chance to dig deeper."
"Cool. That's great. Hope you like…Jews." (Dave, S02E04)
- "My mom sends me, like, a summary of, like, the current events, because, like, CNN.com, the format is just unbearable. I don't know how people read that website. Like, get better art direction." (Dave, S02E04)
- "I thought he was made of silk, but it's more like uncooked pasta." (Dave, S02E04)
- ♫: London Grammar – "Strong" (Genera+ion, S01E14)
- Top Chef: Portland Season Grade: C
"And I'm just trying to make some money, because I'm, like, homeless right now."
"Are you kidding me? You're crashing with Camille."
"Homelessness is a spectrum." (Betty, S02E04)
- Amy Sedaris (Betty, S02E04)
- "I know what I'm doing. I just castrated a beaver." (Betty, S02E04)
- ♫: Unidentified Robbie Williams "Feel" cover (Betty, S02E04)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Underground Railroad
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Girls5eva