32. Pest Education (Rick and Morty, S05E07)
"Mom, Paula can't keep eating this much fruit."
"I have fructose malabsorption." (The White Lotus, S01E04)
- "I gave it to the one over there. The one with the khaki face." (The White Lotus, S01E04)
- "There's a deep-sea fisherman staying next door. And he's with a group from Black Lives Matter." (The White Lotus, S01E04)
"I wanna do something meaningful."
"Oh, but those jobs are so awful, honey. They make no money."
"Yeah, but I don't need to make a lot of money."
"But what's even the point? Those jobs are just asking wealthy people for their money. Your job would literally be to ask yourself for money. It's all about money. Money, money, money. And if you have money, then that's what you bring to the table. You don't need to work." (The White Lotus, S01E04)
"Where are you going?"
"I'm gonna go ape shit on this guy."
"We're in the middle of a fight!"
"We have the rest of our lives to fight." (The White Lotus, S01E04)
- Analingus (The White Lotus, S01E04)
- "I bowl for the Big Accountskis. The bruhs abide." (Blindspotting, S01E07)
- "Miles' dad left forever. You have a restraining order out against your father. Trish's dad is an old friend with a turkey baster. Monthly Dad is a step up for this family." (Blindspotting, S01E07)
- Helen Hunt doing the Wobble (Blindspotting, S01E07)
- ♫: Jennah Bell – "Green and Blue" (Blindspotting, S01E07)
- ♫: Benjamin Earl Turner – "Yoni Pop" (Blindspotting, S01E07)
- "Cash out on Forex and meet me at Hudson Yards." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E10)
- "Now you can ride off into the sunset and think about all of them couches you gonna sleep on." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E10)
- "Kareem's Larry's Bike Shop. Keeping community while putting myself front and center." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E10)
- "I'll stop jacking off if you get me out of here, bro." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E10)
- "See you on the next couch." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E10)
- Flatbush Misdemeanors Season Grade: C
- Goodfellas (Rick and Morty, S05E07)
- ♫ "A bit of pasta with some anime combined" ♫ (Rick and Morty, S05E07)
- "Morty, we're not attractive strangers next to you on a flight to Paris, traveling alone to get over a break-up, so this is no time to be coy!" (Rick and Morty, S05E07)
"I've been really sensitive about family lately because of something I've been keeping secret."
"Okay. Who's on the Supreme Court, and what state do we live in?" (Rick and Morty, S05E07)
"They're not actually gonna attack a space baby, are they?"
"I never thought I'd be the one to say this, but you need to watch more anime, mom."
"Whoa, easy now, Naruto." (Rick and Morty, S05E07)
- Biff Wiff (Dave, S02E09)
"Before you go, what's the Wi-Fi password here?"
"Um, 'GoInward,' all one word."
"Okay. It's not working. It's the full N-word?" (Dave, S02E09)
- "It actually feels kind of like, uh, queso from Qdoba." (Dave, S02E09)
- "Oh, fuck it. I was trying to fart." (Dave, S02E09)
- "Mmm, this is like Kodak Black with a hint of…Young Dolph." (Dave, S02E09)
- "I'm just, like, not well-equipped to understand this type of, uh, shit. You know? I didn't even understand Men in Black the first time." (Dave, S02E09)
- "Go on up. I'll collect these wet paper scraps that used to be your pants." (Ultra City Smiths, S01E04)
"All right, Lloyd, why don't you go all Pat Benatar on me, yeah?"
"And hit you with my best shot?" (Ted Lasso, S02E03)
- Directed by Ezra Edelman (Ted Lasso, S02E03)
"Oh, the British Girl Shop."
"Why do all their dolls have to be tragically orphaned? Edith's parents died in the war. Emma's had scurvy."
"Yes, the Americans really do the historical doll concept better, don't they? Must be their innate sense of triumph, however misguided."
"Yeah, but no one does the orphans better than us Brits."
"Right, so how'd her parents die? Factory fire? Eaten by rats?"
"No. Zoe's from the modern line. Her parents were canceled." (Ted Lasso, S02E03)
- "I haven't seen a pass that soft since my high school drama teacher asked me to mow his lawn." (Ted Lasso, S02E03)
"Maybe they don't have Chuck E. Cheese here."
"He's a mouse but he's also a musician."
"And he loves video games and pizza." (Ted Lasso, S02E03)
- Richard Cole ← Dickhole (Ted Lasso, S02E03)
- "Can't trust a place with a red wine milkshake on the menu." (Dr. Death, S01E02)
"What happened to beer? You ask for a Bud, you get an IPA. You ask for a Coors, you get an IPA."
"Life is hard for you, right?" (Dr. Death, S01E02)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Underground Railroad
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Girls5eva