41. Building a Better Butt Plug (The Premise, S01E05)
- Butt plug pitch (The Premise, S01E05)
- Best Buy (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
- Hard Seltzer (Saturday Night Live, S47E02)
- "But the thing is, you don't ever play the dope game – it plays you." (BMF, S01E02)
- "I ain't been soft since I came out my mama pussy." (BMF, S01E02)
- "And dope boys gossip more than women at their hair salons." (BMF, S01E02)
- "Re-package it? We cannot have roach legs in the damn work." (BMF, S01E02)
[screams, breathing heavily]
"I got neighbors, my nigga." (BMF, S01E02)
- Coney Island washroom sex (BMF, S01E02)
"Thanks, baby. See you tomorrow?"
"Same place, different position."
"Man, she got ass for days, don't she?"
"Yeah, she got a whole bunch of other shit too, nigga." (BMF, S01E02)
- "Who prints a flyer on cardstock?" (Heels, S01E07)
"Says the guy who kept the belt for himself by deep-dicking me six ways from Sunday."
"Can we please scour the Earth and find a new metaphor for betrayal?"
"I agree, Willie. I've always considered deep-dicking to be a reward of sorts, a gift, something desired with anticipation, longed for, if I may stretch the metaphor." (Heels, S01E07)
- "I gave you a gift, Jack, the gift of my ass. And you don't look a gift ass in the mouth, 'cause that mouth is my asshole." (Heels, S01E07)
- "Mickey's a softie. I-I mean, just a bighearted pastry bag of a man." (Heels, S01E07)
- "And write for the times. I mean, why do you think the Real Housewives are so popular, huh? Women can be terrible to other women. So let's give them the opportunity to be terrible to each other in the DWL ring." (Heels, S01E07)
"He's my brother. I won't screw him like that."
"Like he screws you? You familiar with rule 34? Rule 34 is the internet principle that posits that for any fictional character, someone somewhere online has drawn them having sex."
"Like Hentai, the Japanese shit?"
"Yes, like Hentai, but Hentai has evolved. I bookmarked this. It's disturbing, but do you notice anything?"
"Is that me fucking Jack?"
"No, that's Jack fucking you."
"What the fuck, man? Look, I got no problem with gay shit, but don't show me that fucking shit. That's twisted. That's my brother, man."
"Why do you think I call my promotion Dystopia? We live in a fallen world, a world of smut and shit and violence and people who traffic in and revel in dark, twisted shit."
"Why are you so obsessed with dark and twisted shit?"
"Have you ever had the displeasure of having a fat French-Canadian priest put his soft hands on your 12-year-old cock? I have. It'll give you a point of view about the world."
"That's fucked up, man."
"Yeah. And those drawings, that's how people see you, kid: getting fucked by Jack and kind of enjoying it." (Heels, S01E07)
"Ah, I'm sorry, can I have the room…"
"…for a sec? You're just so fucking hot. I just—I gotta call my mom." (Heels, S01E07)
"What the hell was that?"
"That's this dude Bob Wired. He hits people with barb wire." (Heels, S01E07)
- "Mom, I think I got into the fight because I'm sad. Sometimes I feel like my spirit is broken." (Heels, S01E07)
- ♫: A capella "Karma Police" (Y: The Last Man, S01E06)
"Hey, is this, uh…is this Radiohead?"
"Every Sunday. The great dead men."
"I saw Radiohead live. Yeah, my sister took me. She wanted to show me there was more to music than Weird Al."
"Rest in peace, Weird Al." (Y: The Last Man, S01E06)
"Okay, look, I know you've got a crush, but…"
"Every time I turn around, you're making googly eyes at her."
"I have an expressive face." (Y: The Last Man, S01E06)
- "Yummy. Body of Christ." (Y: The Last Man, S01E06)
"When Campbell appointed me, you called me a xenophobe and a bigot."
"Forgive me. Maybe you just play one on TV. Whatever sells catheters, right?" (Y: The Last Man, S01E06)
- "Do you know that I was the first director to use a real cadaver on stage? In Tuesdays at Bernie's. It was my dual adaptation of Tuesdays with Morrie and Weekend at Bernie's." (Only Murders in the Building, S01E08)
"Hey, we're dying for the next episode!"
"We may be too!" (Only Murders in the Building, S01E08)
"Are you guys okay? Oh, do you want a Splenda?"
"Jan, please, we're focused on staying alive here."
"Okay, no Splenda. You know, there's some not-so-great studies." (Only Murders in the Building, S01E08)
- "I cannot function with all this pressure and nothing to dip." (Only Murders in the Building, S01E08)
- "Okay, as I said to Paula Abdul during our production of Hedda Gabler…" (Only Murders in the Building, S01E08)
"Well, I wouldn't put it like that."
"Oh, I would, because your input is destructive, and your pizza rolls are chewy." (Only Murders in the Building, S01E08)
"Well, I go nuts for Christmas. I know it's maybe not your thing."
"Oh, please. We're L.A. Jews. I've been going to Christmas parties since I was born." (American Crime Story, S03E05)
"Come on. Kavanaugh, huh? You don't think we should just quit?"
"I never like to take 'no' for an answer." (American Crime Story, S03E05)
"Did he force you to kiss his penis?"
"No. He asked."
"Well, did you kiss his penis?" (American Crime Story, S03E05)
"Uh, you filed an affidavit claiming that President Clinton's penis has a distinguishing characteristic. Is that correct?"
"Yes. Um, it's got sort of a…a U-turn in it."
"Oh, you also made a statement that, uh, the president's penis is small." (American Crime Story, S03E05)
"We have tapes."
"And thank God we do too, 'cause a jury would fucking hate that lady." (American Crime Story, S03E05)
- "Nobody messes with Vegas." (What If…?, S01E09)
- What If…? Season Grade: C
- Steve Jobs (American Horror Story, S10E08)
"Oh, most people who are here are one and done, but then there are a few like me who are on the annual plan."
"Annual? As in you've been through this more than once?"
"Yeah, and I thought Circus Circus was hell on Earth." (American Horror Story, S10E08)
- The LINE LA (Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens, S02E09)
"Where are we going next, though? Ripley's Believe It or Not? The Rock Hard Café?"
"The Rock Hard Café?" (Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens, S02E09)
"It's impossible to mess up jook. I mixed it with a shit twig before."
"Uh, a twig with a little bit of shit on it." (Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens, S02E09)
"This is wine we make from our own summer squash."
"And eagle semen."
"We call it nature drip here." (Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens, S02E09)
"My mom used to take me to the movies too."
"Well, not movies. Live theatre."
"Well, not live theatre. Public executions." (Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens, S02E09)
- "Everything I have is riding on this butt plug." (The Premise, S01E05)
- "Veblen good" (The Premise, S01E05)
- The Premise Season Grade: C
- "Count Bakula" (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
"This is ultimately what power-sharing and coexistence is all about."
"A real Israel/Palestine situation."
"Yes, a win-win." (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
- "Honestly, Nandor, I don't want to sample virgin dogs. 'Vampire ice cream'? It's just cold blood." (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
- "If she wants to go out there, get kidnapped by a Turkish horde of gangsters and sold off as mincemeat, fine by me. Rolled up, turned into kofta, then I'm fine with that." (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
- Carmel car service jingle (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
- Scabby the Rat (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
- "Is this stuff any good or is it just shit?" (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
"Now, will you be wanting the extended warranty coverage?"
"I won't be talked into any extended warranty."
"Got it. Now if you just punch in your email—"
"Nor will I punching in my email address. I won't be talked into any kind of Best Buy membership card or charge card." (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
- "Nothing to be nervous about. It's not the first time a beautiful woman has shit on my shoes." (What We Do in the Shadows, S02E07)
- "Oh, Heather." (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
- "Fuck you, Piers Morgan." (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
- "You know, fellas, we make a lot of choices in our lives every single day, ranging from, 'Am I really about to eat something called Greek yogurt?' to…" (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
- "Follow the money!" (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
- "Will it be Macy Greyhound or Tina Feyhound?" (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
- "You live, you learn, right? Thank you, Alanis." (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
» "Looks like a Renaissance painting portraying masculine melancholy." (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
"Chris, is time running out on Richmond's chances to control their future?"
"Only if you think of time as linear, Arlo."
"Yes, Chris. I do." (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
"You Nigerian motherfucker! You Yoruba trash. You medium-talent piece of shit."
"I will dedicate my life to destroying you, you fucking asshole! I will buy your childhood home, and I will take a sh1t in every room. And then I will burn the place down. Yeah. Then, I will sit there, and I'll eat kenkey, and I'll poop on the fucking ashes." (Ted Lasso, S02E12)
- Ted Lasso Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Underground Railroad
The New AR™TV World Comedy Champion: What We Do in the Shadows