6. And Jason Mantzoukas as Tommy Lee's Penis (Pam and Tommy, S01E02)
- Rue's fake orgasm (Euphoria, S02E04)
- "Gay Lovemaking" (Family Feud, 02 Feb 2022)
- Brokeback Mountain (Euphoria, S02E04)
- "I feel like Rue is too lazy a person to fake an orgasm." (Euphoria, S02E04)
- "Cal, I'm not gonna ask you again. Put your penis away." (Euphoria, S02E04)
"What's goin' on?"
"Dad's standing in the foyer with his dick out." (Euphoria, S02E04)
- "I'll fuck whoever I want, whenever I want. I'll fuck men, I'll fuck women, I'll fuck transsexuals, and I'll have a mighty fine time doin' it. I eat what I kill." (Euphoria, S02E04)
- </Alex vs. America, S01>
- "Nobody else say pussy!" (The Righteous Gemstones, S02E05)
(The Righteous Gemstones, S02E05)
- ♫: Judy rapping Eazy-E's "Merry Muthafuckin' Xmas" (The Righteous Gemstones, S02E05)
- "Aww! Look at that. They're seeing that chickens don't just come from Crown Fried Chicken." (Abbott Elementary, S01E06)
"Oh, my God. I love that he stocks Gushers."
"Aren't you like 25?" (Abbott Elementary, S01E06)
"Have you ever heard of Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences? Okay. So, look, like, this kid here, right? He may not be good at math, but he may have naturalistic intelligence, which means he's good with nature. And this girl… She may have musical intelligence."
"And look at that. This kid has custodial intelligence." (Abbott Elementary, S01E06)
"We were all just talking about the gifted program, and we have a solution."
"Oh, good, 'cause Black Bobby Fischer is killin' me right now." (Abbott Elementary, S01E06)
- "Is that a bench?" (The Book of Boba Fett, S01E06)
- "What brings you by? You looking for work? Carpentry? Anal?" (Pam and Tommy, S01E01)
"Listen, the second that Barb Wire comes out…"
"Yeah, well, it has to be a hit."
"Of course it's going to be a hit. When have you ever failed at anything your entire life?" (Pam and Tommy, S01E03)
- Andrew Dice Clay (Pam and Tommy, S01E03)
"No way that thing's going in my ass."
"Okay, he's the best I could do on short notice. I don't have a lot of small penises in my Rolodex." (Pam and Tommy, S01E03)
- "My dad said he listened to Matt Damon and lost all his money." (South Park, S25E01)
- "How many times have I told you kids not to bring up Nazi Germany when you don't get something you want?!" (South Park, S25E01)
- "Hey, don't put that pajama-wearing slut in here with us!" (South Park, S25E01)
- "Aliens got vaginas?" (Peacemaker, S01E06)
- "Any more questions? Yeah, uh, gender-swapped Alfred E. Neuman." (Peacemaker, S01E06)
"Goff, are the Butterflies here to eat our flesh like the aliens from Pitch Black?"
"Goff, are you here to put babies in us like in Alien? [sighs]"
"Dude, you're upset about that?"
"Well, how else I'm gonna experience motherhood?"
"Are you here so you can play us a shitty song like in Close Encounters?"
"Quick, what are some other movies?"
"Uh… The Three Amigos. Un Chien Andalou. Porky's. Porky's II…" (Peacemaker, S01E06)
- "I don't know what the cloud is! The fucking cloud happened when I was in prison, okay? Everybody talks about this fucking cloud. They might as well be talking about neuropsychology or fucking cricket or BLACKPINK songs!" (Peacemaker, S01E06)
"You've always been so funny."
"Such a joker."
"It's out of pain." (The Afterparty, S01E04)
- "I got cat roofied!" (The Afterparty, S01E04)
"You just sat back and watched Aniq drink cat tranquilizer?"
"Plus ginger ale, whiskey, and a splash of lime. It was a cocktail."
"A Kentucky mule for cats? You drugged him, girl."
"Aniq drugged himself, okay? On accident. But it was really only a sip. He's kind of a lightweight. One look at that guy, and you're like, 'This is an individual who cannot handle their pet sedatives.'" (The Afterparty, S01E04)