45. Simp Lord (Andor, S01E09)
- Death Tome (The Simpsons, S34E06)
- "She's one fast slut." (The White Lotus, S02E01)
- "Yeah, I think we're their diverse friends. Their White-passing diverse friends." (The White Lotus, S02E01)
- "That kid's Arturo Sandoval's son." (Let the Right One In, S01E04)
- "Oh! Did you see his face? I'm using that next time I need to climax." (Avenue 5, S02E04)
"Why are you marking it red?"
"Because it's only got two toddlers and a pregnant woman in it."
"Right, so you mark it green."
"Green? No, red. Red means I've eliminated the room."
"No, Rav. Red, red means danger. There are beetles that understand that!"
"What? So, you want me to change all of these?"
"So that green doesn't mean 'may contain cannibal'? Yes, please. If you wouldn't mind." (Avenue 5, S02E04)
- "The Flesh Prince is a stowaway, right?" (Avenue 5, S02E04)
"His skin color?"
"So, he's brown?"
"Well, if his skin was the average of the human race, it must be pretty fucking brown."
"Uh, yeah. Yeah."
"Oh, my g— Frank! We know he's White. You'd rather let a cannibal loose than admit to being casually racist?" (Avenue 5, S02E04)
- "Relax, Iris, timing is my middle name. Actually, it's not. It's Twam." (Avenue 5, S02E04)
- "He's a liberal and a cannibal!" (Avenue 5, S02E04)
- "Put him in the brig! Welcome to your vegan years, my friend! Was that right?" (Avenue 5, S02E04)
- "Herman Twam Judd, what have you done?" (Avenue 5, S02E04)
"Well, I'll tell you what I don't want from you, yodeling away in my ear, is you being the power behind the throne, pissing on the throne, and then complaining that the throne smells of piss!"
"What a phallocentric metaphor."
"Okay, Ryan, I am not pissing on your throne. And, Rav, I could totally piss on a throne." (Avenue 5, S02E04)
"Why is it red?"
"Oh, uh, red for not recording, right?" (Avenue 5, S02E04)
- "The very worst thing you can do right now is bore me." (Andor, S01E09)
- Bix screaming, cut to drilling (Andor, S01E09)
"I find you a job, I press your uniform, I prepare two meals a day, I move mountains to scrape you off the floor and put you back on your feet, and what do I reap? What is the return on my investment?"
"We were talking about you snooping on me."
"The shadow of a son, a tenant, a stranger." (Andor, S01E09)
"Find yourself a husband?"
"Wasn't on my list of things to do."
"Well, you need a widower at this point. Who's left of any value at your age?" (Andor, S01E09)
- "At least you've not gone political, Vel. All the interesting people are getting very tedious these days." (Andor, S01E09)
- "Dragon Ball Z, Gundam figures, Attack on Titan. A lot of anime. Wait, I think the last one was manga?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
- "I saw the commercial about the school on Hulu when I was watching One-Punch Man." (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
"Wait, so you are saying that we're just gonna have to see this commercial forever, and there's no way we can get it off the air?"
"You could pay for Hulu without commercials." (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
"If we stoop to their level, we're no better than they are. They go low, we go high."
"Yeah. Eyes, nose, throat." (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
"Ayo, talent manager, what you doing hanging out with that dirt?"
"Oh, nothing. I just like coming out to the garden. I don't ever touch it or do anything to make it better." (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
"We gotta put a stop to this. Parents are calling me names. A couple of them said that I look like somebody who I definitely do not."
"Deuces, Squidward." (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
- "I cannot escape that commercial. It's like T-Pain in '08." (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
- "Barb, you taught that doorknob? You just a secret Sith, huh?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
- "I just put out my album, METH-od to My Madness, on Reeq Reqords. Yup. That thing went double mahogany. Yeah. It's on top of The Chartz, which is a Spotify playlist that I made." (Abbott Elementary, S02E07)
"We need to get those remains in our bag and bury them somewhere safe."
"Safe? Wh-what is safe for a rotting twink, Patrick?" (American Horror Story, S11E06)
- "My parties were the place to be. No fatties, no fems." (American Horror Story, S11E06)
- "Hey, guys. It's your boy, These Backhoes Ain't Loyal. Thanks for coming out to my channel today. If you want to see more backhoe tractor content, make sure you hit that 'subscribe' button." (Atlanta, S04E09)
- Bacon fake-out (Atlanta, S04E09)
- ♫: Ray Charles – "Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying" (Atlanta, S04E09)