47. Final Destination (Chucky, S02E07)
- Fondor Escape (Andor, S01E11)
"Men love The Godfather because they feel emasculated by modern society. It's a fantasy about a time when they could go out and solve all their problems with violence and sleep with every woman and then come home to their wife who doesn't ask them any questions and makes them pasta."
"Hey, hey, hey. It's a normal male fantasy."
"No, movies like that socialize men into having that fantasy."
"Movies like that exist because men already do have that fantasy. We're hard-wired."
"Mm. Comes with the testosterone."
"No. Gender is a construct. It's created." (The White Lotus, S02E03)
"If Ryan is king, I'm Oliver Cromwell, right? If he's Gladstone, I'm Disraeli. If he's A.S. Byatt, I'm Margaret Drabble!"
"Compare things we know!"
"Eh, never been a big sports fan."
"Well, they're not sports stars. They're sister novelists who feuded like rappers."
"I'm still without a frame of reference." (Avenue 5, S02E06)
"How do you get hurt in a club exclusively devoted to cuddling?"
"You told people to deal with him, so he got violently compressed."
"Well, just find the culprits and have a word with them. Uh, no, that sounds like code for violence too. All right, well, I better go and pay Matt a special visit. Hey, I've done it again. I've got mafia Tourette's." (Avenue 5, S02E06)
- "She was killed by a fatal floor." (Avenue 5, S02E06)
- "See, this is how it goes with autocracies. It starts out, and it's all caviar and wiping your ass on a swan's neck, and then pretty soon, you're perforating dissidents." (Avenue 5, S02E06)
"Did Judd pay you to do this?"
"No, I thought I'd wear an outfit that you'd like to get me out of as quickly as possible."
"And I have no imagination, so I copied her." (Avenue 5, S02E06)
"What just happened?"
"I believe the old industry term is a 'reverse Soprano.' They're all definitely dead." (Avenue 5, S02E06)
"What have you done lately?"
"I don't have lately. I have always. I have a constant blur of plates spinning and knives on the floor, and needy, panicked faces at the window, of which you are but one of many." (Andor, S01E11)
- "The mystery of your former triumphs have been vanquished. I can sleep peacefully now." (Andor, S01E11)
- Syril stealing money from his mother (Andor, S01E11)
"How many do you think made it? How many of us made it out alive?"
"Not enough." (Andor, S01E11)
"Well, I love the holidays, and this year Barbara Howard's Little Helpers will be making the most adorable handprint Christmas trees."
"And my kids will be doing hand turkey art, and I'll be recycling it to soak up all the snow that gets through the cracks in the windows."
"Children's hands really seem to carry the holidays." (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
"It is, uh…the Saint Louis University of Technology." (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- "This one's just an egg." (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- "You may want to have that children checked out for salmonella." (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- "I believe that gluten intolerance is just internalized white guilt." (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
"The parent of one of my students has a very unsavory marking across her bosom."
"The mom with the 'bitch' tattoo?"
"Loved that book. Movie was meh." (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- "How could anyone find this tata tattoo hot?" (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- "Chinese people hate my tattoos." (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- "You can never upset a professional bitch like myself." (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- Ava adding sugar to her coffee (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- "Forever Bitch apparel" (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- "Not Ralph Jr.!" (Abbott Elementary, S02E08)
- R.I.P. Jennifer Tilly (Chucky, S02E07)
"I would never be left to rot like this. There are people who love me."
It's one thing to be celebrated, Sam. It's another thing entirely to be loved." (American Horror Story, S11E09)
- </American Horror Story, S11>
"Listen, it's been a hard month. I just need some me time."
"I-I ha… All of your time is you time, Rachel."
"These days, he only ever said her name at the end of sentences." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E01)
"She's a drunk."
"I'm sorry. Alcoholic. A person with alcoholism. An alcoholic-American." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E01)
- Adam Brody playing a character named Seth (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E01)
- "It was best not to think about the block universe. Toby didn't want to think about any theory of life in which the thing you were dealing with was an absolute reality. He couldn't bear the scope of regret and missed chances and alternate choices. He didn't want to think about possibility anymore. Possibility was a trap." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E02)
- "Look at that sunset. It's so pretty, isn't it? You know, but you have to remember, sunsets are also problematic, you know, because they're only for the wealthy. In cities, there are tall buildings so you can't see it. You know, you got to come to a place like this just to catch a glimpse of what would be one of the true, free pleasures in life, you know?" (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E02)
"Can you believe he's the nominee? It's hilarious."
"Well, at least she'll win, right?"
"Well, I don't know that she'll win. I don't like her that much, but at least with him, we can keep our money, you know? Also, her voice, drives Rich crazy." (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E02)
- Lizzy Caplan in a Ween shirt (Fleishman Is in Trouble, S01E02)
- "Slice, slice, baby. Slice, slice. Dun-dun dun how the rest of the song goes." (Mythic Quest, S03E03)
- "♪ Every morning there's a halo. ♪" (Mythic Quest, S03E03)