1. An Indian man noticed the unusually long line and approached me.
"What's the movie about?"
2. It may look stupid, but so did Cars, and that shit grossed over $200 million.
3. I perused the TSA's list of permitted and prohibited items before my flight to Chicago today.
not permitted in carry-on baggage
Cheese in pressurized containers
permitted in carry-on baggage
4. "PSP Greatest Hits" oxymoron?
5. In all the media coverage of Superman Returns, I don't recall ever hearing or reading that Kate Bosworth played Kevin Spacey's love interest in Beyond the Sea.
6. Things that make you go "hmmm…": Hearing a Thursday song in a Saturn car commercial.
7. Black Eyes Peas – "Gone Going (feat. Jack Johnson)"
Way better than that Jurassic 5 / Dave Matthews Band crap.
8. Costco food courts are so poorly designed. Yes, place 'em next to the exit and neglect space for shopping carts.
9. I never thought I'd miss "Spies and Saboteurs."
+ ROFL Brothel
+ Innocence Lost…Or Taken By Meijer
+ An unusually moronic movie trivia slide show
+ A message from Ronen, the Chinaman in the black pajamas