30. Walk of No Shame (Starstruck, S01E02)
- Dave listens to Kanye West's "Blood on the Leaves" (Dave, S02E07)
- Larry Bitterman attacks Tipper Gore (American Horror Stories, S01E03)
"Does this suck? Are you worried we're gonna get bored?"
"I wish we had drugs."
"I know. I have weed."
"It's not very much. I don't have anything to smoke it with, though. Oh, wait. What am I talking about? I threw it in last minute."
"We're gonna get fat. This shit makes everything delicious."
"Oh, shit. I have Addies if you wanna be skinny tweakers. I don't like taking 'em, though, 'cause then I can't sleep and I get all jittery."
"Oh, well, I… I brought Ambien, uh, Xanax, and a few Klonopin. But we can't use it all 'cause I need them for my panic attacks."
"Holy shit. I totally forgot that I stashed some ketamine in here." (The White Lotus, S01E02)
"Mom, you can't just open the doors."
"Paula's an HSP."
"What is that?"
"Highly sensitive person."
"That's not real."
"Mom, it's a clinical diagnosis."
"Really? Who's her physician? Lena Dunham?"
"Yeah, you could inflame my Morgellons." (The White Lotus, S01E02)
- "They're gonna regret this. Lorenzo is a gay Filipino beast." (The White Lotus, S01E02)
- "Liv, your mother is not Putin." (The White Lotus, S01E02)
- "I got one boy going on man and one man I've made a growing lie." (Blindspotting, S01E05)
"Why are you so naked all the time?"
"Take it easy on her today, y'all. My girl's goin' through it."
"Uh, goin' through what? The last pair of pants? A cotton allergy? A denim protest?" (Blindspotting, S01E05)
"Do you know what a barge is?"
"Just that Gaston is roughly the size of one."
"That's cute. You got kids?"
"No. No kids."
"Less cute, then." (Blindspotting, S01E05)
"Man, that nigga was full of shit. This nigga's sittin' here talkin' bout', 'Aw, as a black artist, you gotta have an original voice. And as black artists, we gotta whoo-whoo-whoo.' The whole time, this nigga from New Hampshire."
"Well, what was he saying? Would you listen to him?"
"I don't know, he's like, an expert at looking at art, and you sleep on a couch." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E08)
"You think people will show up? 81 people?"
"I mean, they might. I don't know, maybe. I put it on my Hinge profile, so, you know, there's gonna be a lot of listeners in here." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E08)
- "The fuck is you lookin' at, nigga? Eric Benét-lookin' ass." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E08)
"Where does she wanna retire?"
"Mm-mm-mm. [I don't know.]"
"Where'd she meet her spouse?"
"Ew, what the fuck is this shit talkin' about?"
"I don't know why her questions are so weird." (Flatbush Misdemeanors, S01E08)
- Olympic Diving with Bad Swimmers (Rick and Morty, S05E05)
- ♫: Jerry singing Yello's "Oh Yeah" (Rick and Morty, S05E05)
"You have virginity?"
"I don't know, don't all objects? Isn't a doorknob a virgin?"
"Not mine. Never fucked a doorknob." (Rick and Morty, S05E05)
- "Goddammit, Beth, you never follow hell-demons to a second location. It's always Hell." (Rick and Morty, S05E05)
- "You're just moody you got stuck with the marlin." (Rick and Morty, S05E05)
- "We've assigned you a public defender. Her name is Alyson Hannigan. No relation." (Rick and Morty, S05E05)
- "Oh! The leather! It hurts my balls!" (Rick and Morty, S05E05)
- Crime Scene Kitchen Season Grade: C
- Desiigner (Dave, S02E07)
- ♫: Dave East – "Handsome" (Dave, S02E07)
- Denzel Curry (Dave, S02E07)
"Hey, I got a buddy who loves shitting in the mall. What's his favorite movie?"
"Paul Fart: Mall Poop." (Dave, S02E07)
"Fuck! Great. I'm gonna be up the entire night writing some verse that can fit over any beat, tempo that's ever existed."
"Bro, that's what rappers do, bro. You got it. Game six."
"Seven. It's seven, Gata. Who said six? That's… What are you talking about?"
"Oh, nah. He closing out in six, bro. Icons can do anything. Jordan played baseball. You know what I'm saying? Bo Jackson did it all. You got it." (Dave, S02E07)
- "Back in the 1930s, do you think guys were bringing their sweethearts to watch Dracula because they liked Tod Browning's mise‐en‐scène? No, dude. They wanted Lugosi to give them a chance at some skirt." (American Horror Stories, S01E03)
- "All right, unpopular opinion: Horror films suck now. They're either low-rent shit to fill up a streaming menu or pretentious crap that puts you to sleep." (American Horror Stories, S01E03)
- "But if you read Bloody Disgusting or Dread Central, you know the other story." (American Horror Stories, S01E03)
- John Carroll Lynch → a shot of a clown burning (American Horror Stories, S01E03)
- Netflix on Hulu (American Horror Stories, S01E03)
- Tom Waits narrating (Ultra City Smiths, S01E01)
"Good luck, guys and gals."
"The bats are weapons. They're a little gang, the Baseball Bullies." (Ultra City Smiths, S01E01)
"What the hell."
"The Nixons. Major tween gang. There're tween rumbles breaking out all winter. Upper East Side, 'cause of the junior turf wars." (Ultra City Smiths, S01E01)
- "This town will bring a mom down." (Ultra City Smiths, S01E01)
"I dance my demons down now and then."
"My demons. I dance myself clean every night. I dance sometimes until I'm actually so physically tired, I can't lift a beer, or a cigarette, or a lime."
"I'm addicted to limes."
"Yeah, I have a bunch."
"Of limes. But, yeah, demons too, so… Pumpkin carving, coke."
"Little bit – and Coke."
"So, I dance myself to sleep every night to fight the demons off." (Ultra City Smiths, S01E01)
"What is going— What is the situation here?"
"Well, it's against the law to not have pants, right?"
"I needed money, man, for pants, so I could stop committing the crime of not having pants."
"And what happened to your pants?"
"Time was up on 'em."
"On my rented pants."
"Where are you from?"
"Are you done?"
"You spelled— You just pretty much said a bunch of M's."
"It's like you ate something delicious, man, and then you said, 'Mmm,' and then we said, 'Can you spell that?' and then you spelled 'that' but you didn't spell 'Mississippi.'"
"What are you doing? That's just gonna make another naked guy. Why are you wearing two pairs of pants?"
"In case of a situation like this."
"You were prepared for this?"
"You, like, imagined this happening, and then you prepared for it by wearing two pants?"
"What else are you prepared for?"
"You're prepared to deal with a nude purse snatcher." (Ultra City Smiths, S01E02)
- "I can use my wealth to / Go to Home Depot / And pay those guys out front to find Big / foot." (Ultra City Smiths, S01E02)
"Dance me down, cop."
"What does that mean?"
"Dance in the area where I'm dancing, and dance better than me. And then I'll be, like, a little embarrassed or, like, unsure of myself. And then I'll go sit down and pretend like I wanted to stop anyway. You know, dance me down."
"You're gonna try?"
"Yeah. I was prepared for this."
"For what? To dance a guy down so you ask him questions about his missing father?" (Ultra City Smiths, S01E02)
- "You forgot about me, didn't you? Sorry I missed that middle part there. I have another job." (Ultra City Smiths, S01E02)
"Twitter is going bonkers. Look."
"Oh, God. Did we really make Michael Jordan cry?" (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
"The team's playing well, Ted, just a little unlucky, that's all."
"'Unlucky.' Yeah. Man, I love the way y'all use that word over here. Back home, if a team was playing poorly, we don't call 'em unlucky. What do we call 'em, Coach?"
"New York Jets." (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
- "Football is death!" (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
"So this chap I've been seeing, John."
"No…" (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
- "Rule number one: Even though it's called 'girl talk,' sometimes it needs to be more like, 'Girl, listen.'" (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
"You suffered an unlikely and tragic coincidence. Not too dissimilar from those seen throughout Paul Thomas Anderson's 1999 opus, Magnolia."
"Is that Tom Cruise with a little tiny ponytail?"
"No, Dani. I think you're thinking about The Last Samurai."
"He's got a little tiny ponytail in Magnolia too, Coach."
"Thank you, Coach. My apologies, Dani. Tom Cruise was rocking a little tiny ponytail in both those films." (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
- "Hey, fellas! Line up for Midnight Poutine!" (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
"What are the yips?"
"Are you kidding me, you two? We don't say the Y-word out loud, you understand? It's like saying 'Macbeth' in a theater, or 'Voldemort' at Hogwarts, or…"
"'Soccer' in England." (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
- "And now, we're nose-to-nose with one another, and half of me is thinking, 'Just kick this jerk in the balls, and when he bends over, give him a knee to the nose and be done with it, 'cause screw this guy. And the other half of me is thinking, 'But it's Martin Short.'" (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
"Look, I'm all for whatever it takes to help Dani get back to being a hundred. But this whole idea of bringing in someone from the outside to help us get him there, I don't know, it just kinda puts a little knot in my belly. I'm not sure why."
"Sounds like it might be your favorite Gin Blossoms song."
"'Follow You Down'?"
"No, 'Hey Jealousy.'"
"No, 'Hey Jealousy' is their best song. My favorite song of theirs is 'Follow You Down.' You don't know that story?" (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
- ♫: Aimee Mann – "Wise Up" ← Magnolia callback? (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
- "Dr. Sharon helped me remember that even though football is life, football is also death. And that football is football too. But mostly that football is life!" (Ted Lasso, S02E01)
"Your favorite film is Schindler's List?"
"Oh, no. That's— This is not my badge. 'Cause it's a pretty obvious choice, no offense. Again, I'm not Mike. That's not my… I actually haven't even seen Schindler's List."
"You've never seen Schindler's List?"
"No. No. I've seen Son of Saul. That's devastating, isn't it?" (Starstruck, S01E01)
"No, it's not Reese Witherspoon."
"What is this game?"
"A celebrity is coming to dinner, but will they fit through the door?" (Starstruck, S01E01)
- "I am actually glad you brought this up, though, because I am seeing someone new. I wanted you to be the first to know. He's called the Babadook. He's got a top hat. He's really good with kids." (Starstruck, S01E05)
"It's more than a crush."
"Okay, Mandy Moore." (Starstruck, S01E05)
- "It's my own fault that I'm here. And that I'm me. And this is my life. And then, I have bod poser." ← "bad posture" callback (Starstruck, S01E05)
- Starstruck Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Underground Railroad
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Girls5eva