Name a scene from a movie that was so funny on first viewing that you cried/couldn't breathe/peed your pants. The scene need not hold up on repeat viewings, and bloopers don't qualify.
Alex: naked borat fight
Jord: the deleted scene from back to the future when McFly has a wife beater on and is speaking with a mexican accent
Dan: the part in Hard Target where Van Damme punches a rattle snake
I'll contribute five.
• "Bunk Beds" (from Black Sheep)
• "Plastic" (fast forward to 2:02, from Trailer Park Boys: The Movie)
• "Rhino Birth" (from Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls)
• "Stonehenge" (from This Is Spinal Tap)
• "The Valentine" (from Jackass Number Two)
As you can see, my taste in comedy is very sophisticated.
Okay, your turn.