Val Kilmer was set to play Adolf Hitler in "The Hebrew Hammer 2 – Hammer Versus Hitler," but dropped out recently. [source]
1. A sequel to The Hebrew Hammer? Really?
2. Apparently, Val would rather play David Lee Roth.
3. Page Six asks whether Val's too bloated to play Hitler. Because a fat Hitler wouldn't work in a comedy.
4. If he hadn't dropped out, Val could've claimed to have played Batman, God and Hitler. Batman, God and David Lee Roth doesn't sound as impressive.
5. What about Michael Ian Black as Hitler?