I can't stop laughing at this photograph.
This one is good too.
Idea: The Agony of Defeat, a photo tumblelog.
It's kinda cruel how ingloriously a senior college basketball player typically ends his career. You lose…and then disappear.
Idea: A Color Me Badd biopic starring college basketball stars.
B.J. Mullens as Bryan Abrams
Um… Patrick Sparks as Sam Watters?
Hershey's is an odd partner for the NCAA. I can understand Enterprise Rent-a-Car and Papa John's, but candy?
This year's Pitt team may be the fattest team to ever win a championship.
Jamie Dixon reminds me of Dracula Mr. Burns.
"Now the father of a 9-month-old daughter, Devendorf said he's conscious of trying to be a better role model."
Would you rather be Nate Robinson's son or Eric Devendorf's daughter?
Blake Griffin's mother is no Stephen Curry's mother.
"Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?"
• Virginity rates among students by major
• The 20 Most Deranged & Offensive NES ROM Hacks
• was the graphic designer serious when he created that logo??
• the gayest horror film ever made
• if Bruce Wayne's parents weren't killed, he would have grown up to be the most boring motherfucker on the planet
• Overly Judgmental IE6 Splash Pages
If more than 1 big east team makes it to the final four, I'm declaring this a low-skill basketball year and burning it from my mind.