Turning your PC off [on March 31] and back on on April 2 will not protect you from the [Conficker] worm (sorry to the dozens of people who wrote me asking if this would do the trick).
Changing the date on your PC will likely have no helpful effect, either. [source]
California sales tax rises to almost 9 percent
It's now 9.25% locally. With the CRV deposit, a 12-pack of pop now retails at $7.20.
If you use the formula to figure out volume of a cylinder, v=[pi]*r^2*h (volume equals Pi X radius squared X height). The results:
* Subway Sandwich: ~150 cubic inches
* Quiznos Toasty Torpedo: ~85 cubic inches.
So for $1 more, you can go to Subway, get about 75% more sandwich, and have more choices in what goes on it.
I see what Quiznos is doing there… they are hoping you are retarded. [source]
I'm still smarting over Quiznos'
free $2 off sub giveaway. Who is calling the shots at headquarters? Robert Mugabe?
One of the layers of Taco Bell's 99¢ 7-Layer Dip Nachos is tortilla strips. Tortilla strips on top of tortilla chips. Chips and strips.
The food at Citi Field looks super delicious. But…the Mets. It's like a Faustian bargain.
What is lodged between her butt cheeks?
• 'Barack The Barbarian'? More Obama Comics Announced
• The Top 9 Video Game OCD Moments You Know You're Guilty Of
• Dude Hides His Porn Folder
• Videos of light-rail accidents in Mesa, Tempe and Phoenix
• Photo Proof: The McDonald's Big Mac Snack Wrap