Previously on Adam Riff™: The 10 Most Memorable Sex Scenes of 2009
And now, the violence.
Viewer discretion is advised.
10. Clay vs. Jax
» Sons of Anarchy
Ron Perlman and Charlie Hunnam did not use stunt doubles.
9. Gerard Butler vs. Michael C. Hall's henchmen (feat. dancing and lip-synching to Sammy Davis Jr.)
"There are a lot of people who try for 'artful' that couldn't pull of the chiaroscuro of [this] scene, which puts more or less everyone who's ever cited Jacques Tourneur as an influence to shame."
8. Young Snake Eyes vs. Young Storm Shadow
» G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
You don't see many choreographed fights between pre-teens.
7. Sayid vs. Safehouse Intruders
The art of backstabbing.
6. Chev Chelios vs. Johnny Vang (Godzilla Dream Sequence)
» Crank 2: High Voltage
5. Beyoncé vs. Ali Larter
What could have been: LL Cool J was originally cast as the man they're fighting over.
4. "Straight Dave" vs. Lutz (Straight Dave's Man Slammin' Maxout)
Sacha Baron Cohen wanted to use "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" but Elton John refused to license it.
3. Three Suspension Bridges
» Raging Phoenix
Indiana Jones and the Cirque du Soleil.
2. Three-on-Three Basketbrawl
Stick around for the basketball rim fatality.
1. Christine vs. The Gypsy
» Drag Me to Hell
• The Top 5 Fight Scenes of 2008
• The Top 10 Staged Fights of 2007
Haha, the new RSS icon rules.