10. Tear Away (Hannibal, S02E02)
Holy shit holy shit holy shit!
- Chachi Fight (Girls, S03E09)
- Ameowadeus (Jimmy Kimmel Live, 03-02-14)
- Hip Hop History (Portlandia, S04E02)
- Scott Clam (Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, S03E02)
- Job Gets Caught at Church (Banshee, S02E09)
- Chocolate pudding, spray cheese, peach Schnapps, __________ (The Walking Dead, S04E12)
- Music: The Mountain Goats – "Up the Wolves" (The Walking Dead, S04E12)
- "I want to like it; it just looks like barf." (MasterChef Canada, S01E07)
- "I'm-a plant a red fern for you, jug." (Archer, S05E06)
- "Kriegerands." (Archer, S05E06)
"There's no way a superstar like Kenny Loggins is gonna be registered under his own name."
"Yeah, it's not like he's Messina."
"Don't do that. Don't ever do that!"
"You should be. Jim Messina is a genius. And without him, no Poco." (Archer, S05E06)
"I have a lot of pretty major expenses coming up, and since we haven't been paid…"
"WIC! It's like welfare, but for babies. I don't know, I'm not a Democrat, but I think they give you a birth cheese." (Archer, S05E06)
- "K-Log didn't order room service." (Archer, S05E06)
- "Lip chemo?" (Archer, S05E06)
"So who's beard guy?"
"Are you…? That's Kenny Loggins!"
"[gasps] From Kenny Loggins' Roasters?" (Archer, S05E06)
- The lead frat boy is voiced by Stan Halen (Chozen, S01E06)
- "I'm gonna have the freshest Mexican grill since Chipotle." (Chozen, S01E06)
- Norman's crying (Bates Motel, S02E01)
- Music: HAIM – "The Wire"!!! (Bates Motel, S02E01)
- "Whoa! You're going 42! I saw the speed limit was 35!" (Bates Motel, S02E01)
- "Welcome to the world, ladies! There are axe murderers and whores stuffed under every rug!" (Bates Motel, S02E01)
(WWE Raw, 03-03-14)
- Man drinks River Thames water (Troy, S01E04)
- Spotlight Challenge: Anime Alter Egos (Face Off, S06E08)
"I have a sexy voice. Champagne. Mountain range. Hugs."
"I couldn't think of anything sexy to say."
"What?! Mountain range. It's the sexiest geological feature. No, wait, sorry. Deep sea trench." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E19)
"I love guns. I'm gonna make such a good dad."
"Not even gonna touch that."
"The Amy Santiago story." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E19)
- Andre Braugher saying "kwazy cupcakes" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E19)
- "'Kwazy' is a difficult word to say in anger." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E19)
- "When it comes to shooting patterns, I like to go PB&J – penis, brain, jaw." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E19)
- Phillip's 2012 Rust Cohle disguise (The Americans, S02E02)
- "How about you get on your magic carpet, and, and fly with a woman, and have her not close her eyes, 'cause I know the words! You're not special! I know words to a lot of Disney tracks!" (Workaholics, S04E07)
"That's the same exact song he did earlier. It's just a different name."
"Well, he's human after all. Mexican-human, maybe."
"Yeah, taking our jobs."
"No, I'm not saying that!" (Workaholics, S04E07)
- "Larry, just tell him I need to reschedule because I am trying to fix my bee hole disaster." (Parks and Recreation, S06E15)
- 'Olivia Wilde taking her top off' running joke (Portlandia, S04E02)
- "I'm here in the house of God, name of 'church.'" (Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, S03E02)
- "My next guest is wizard." (Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, S03E02)
- "Wizard finger smells like fried chicken." (Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, S03E02)
(Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, S03E02)
- "I am the donation to the foundation." (Inside the NBA, 03-06-14)
- "When it comes to nature vs. nurture, I choose neither. We are built from a DNA blueprint and born into a world of scenario and circumstance we don't control." (Hannibal, S02E02)
- Leg osso buco (Hannibal, S02E02)
- "The traumatized are unpredictable because we know we can survive." (Hannibal, S02E02)