12. Infinite television from infinite universes (Rick and Morty, S01E08)
- Evolution of the eye (Cosmos, S01E02)
- Raylan vs. Danny Crowe (Justified, S05E10)
- Morninghead pitch (Shark Tank, S05E21)
- Lobotomy (Hannibal, S02E04)
"Does it really mean that much to you?"
"Yes! Look at my face!"
"Ahhh! One luftballoon!" (Bob's Burgers, S04E13)
- "It's like the end of The Shining in here." (Bob's Burgers, S04E13)
- "The hand wants what the hand wants." (Bob's Burgers, S04E13)
- "Don't stop. I can still cum if you're crying." (Shameless, S04E09)
"Tell your boss you're going home sick tonight."
"Yeah, whatever. Tell him you got AIDS." (Shameless, S04E09)
- "BJ break isn't for another 45 minutes." (Shameless, S04E09)
- How can Fiona afford an iPhone? (Shameless, S04E09)
"I got a girlfriend."
"Maybe I should do yours like you did mine."
"Okay, but only in the ass, alright? She saving herself." (Shameless, S04E09)
- Chocolate pudding, spray cheese, peach Schnapps, pig feet, pecans, __________ (The Walking Dead, S04E14)
CM PunkPhil Brooks crying (Talking Dead, 03-16-14)
- "I hate watching television because all the old women are shells, and it just hurts to be a shell." (Girls, S03E11)
- The best the creator of NewsRadio can do is write for this show? (Girls, S03E11)
- Nanaimo bar perogies (MasterChef Canada, S01E09)
What the fuck kind of Chinese food is that? (Top Chef Canada, S04E02)
(WWE Raw, 03-17-14)
- "Come on, Cyril. Pick one. Either have a stroke or spit it out." (Archer, S05E08)
- "There's always a reason to make out." (Bates Motel, S02E03)
- "Moynihan and piece of toast hate each other." (Rick and Morty, S01E08)
- "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV." (Rick and Morty, S01E08)
- Wilmer Valderrama: Mexican Vampire (From Dusk Till Dawn, S01E02)
"Souls are like popsicles. Some are sweet, some are bitter, some are strong, some are weak. What flavour are you, Kyle?"
"Cherry lime." (From Dusk Till Dawn, S01E02)
- Wilmer Valderrama: Shapeshifting Mexican Vampire (From Dusk Till Dawn, S01E02)
"The toilet paper is triple-ply."
"Turns anyone's bottom into a VIP." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E21)
- "Terry believes in having a clear topic sentence." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S01E21)
- "AID tickles." (Workaholics, S04E09)
"Let's eat later tomorrow."
"We ate dinner early tonight. You don't want to say grace as much when you're hungry."
"Would you stop being so reasonable?" (The Americans, S02E04)
"You know where he was for most of my birthdays? A little place that rhymes with 'not there.'"
"Times Square?" (Community, S05E10)
- "I am ranking topics of conversation for our next phone call. What do you think should be higher priority: Infinity scarves, or whether or not it's worth it for me to get Showtime?" (Parks and Recreation, S06E17)
- "There is no quiet anymore. There is only Doc McStuffins." (Parks and Recreation, S06E17)
- "A bass is a gateway instrument." (Portlandia, S04E04)
- "Creamed horse meat. It's horse meat in horse yogurt." (Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule, S03E04)
- Human apiary (Hannibal, S02E04)
- Eyeless and alive (Hannibal, S02E04)
- Beverly is dead. She was supposed to die in the first season (Hannibal, S02E04)