6. The Oner (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, S10E04 – a Television Episode of the Year nominee)
There is a huge chunk of the [episode] that is one take, no tricks. It begins with Charlie first escorting the inspector inside the bar and continuing all the way through to Charlie leading the inspector to the basement. [source]
- The Suitcase (The Americans, S03E02)
- Couple Up (Man Seeking Woman, S01E04)
- Funeral for Jake Roberts' snake Damien (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E04)
- "I never black out for a whole day unless I'm smoking crack." (Shameless, S05E04)
- ER – heh (Shameless, S05E04)
- "Don't cry, Ginuwine, it's okay." (Parks and Recreation, S07E07)
- "Just yesterday, I learned that the Pearl Jam album Vitalogy was written about you." (Parks and Recreation, S07E07)
- "That omelette was so delicious!" (New Girl, S04E14)
"We wrote the check out to Cece."
"We do not know your full name." (New Girl, S04E14)
"Can you please tell my investment here that she can't make any money with art history?"
"That's not true. Last year, I made almost $22,000, and my life is very hard."
"You see that? You should be studying to become a doctor. They make good money, they get respect. Paging Dr. …Cece." (New Girl, S04E14)
"That one over there, he's all creativity and ideas. And this one's all data and numbers."
"[snaps] Six." (New Girl, S04E14)
"This is a man who would wear sweatpants to his wedding."
"I now pronounce me comfortable." (New Girl, S04E14)
- Sunset Overdrive (Justified, S06E03)
- "You understand me, Earl? I'm gonna shoot your dick off." (Justified, S06E03)
- "Why do all your shirts have black men on them?" (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E01)
- "Well, Evan is not going to school today. His fat friend J.J. give him string cheese and apparently he is lactose intolerant. His body is rejecting white culture, which make me kinda proud." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E01)
- "Hey, y'all. When my neck gets red, 'cause of my white skin is out in the yellow sun, I like to come here, to Cattleman's Ranch, where I can get comfortable among people of my own kind, maybe meet my wife, or my cousin, or my cousin wife, for an onion blossom for only $2.99." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E01)
- "We got all types of special effects, like Avatar and The Hobbit." (Empire, S01E05)
"Get out. You people always misbehave."
"What you mean by 'you people'? You black like me." (Empire, S01E05)
- "When this video drop, it's gonna put Drake, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, and all them cats on notice." (Empire, S01E05)
- "Can you afford any precious time, especially over a thot?" (Empire, S01E05)
- "You still worrying about singles when I'm 'bout to be iconic." (Empire, S01E05)
"You took a three-hour nap yesterday."
"I was tired from the marathon."
"The Downton Abbey marathon?!"
"That family is exhausting." (Modern Family, S06E13)
- Music: Danny Brown – "Fresh Off the Boat Theme Song" (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E02)
- CLC – ha! (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E02)
- "Enjoy your stick, white friends." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E02)
- "Look what my mom got me for my straight Cs." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E02)
"Love you? My dad never said that. My family loved each other; we just didn't say it. We showed our love through criticism and micromanagement, so if you said 'love you,' you were probably hiding something." (Fresh Off the Boat, S01E02)
"Kinda like the band Everclear. I'm Art Alexis. He's Craig Montoya and Greg Eklund."
"Okay, let me be ever so clear about this: You are no Art Alexis."
"I'm totally Art Alexis." (Workaholics, S05E04)
Tony Kornheiser (The Americans, S03E02)
The Shockmaster (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E04)
- "They gentrified his pet cemetery?" (Lucas Bros. Moving Co., S02E04)
- "Parallelograms are a bitch." (King of the Nerds, S03E03)
- "Myth and Match" – good Nerd-Off (King of the Nerds, S03E03)
"It's not poo poo."
"I don't think it's poo poo on a stick." (Shark Tank, S06E18)
- Siobhan! (Banshee, S03E05)
"I think there's something at the bottom."
"That's where Drake started!" (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E05)
"Until the day you die."
"When is that, exactly?"
"It's about 25 days from now."
"Mm-hmm. Don't you want to know how you die?"
"I do, yeah."
"Oh, it's a rapidly…"
"No, no, no. It's just a man. He goes by 'Old Age.'" (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E05)
- "Starsky with Hookers." (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E05)
- Everyone corpsing during the Shiloh Huffington interview (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E05)
Our "secret" Tumblr