21. The End (Late Show with David Letterman, 05-20-15)
RT: Jesus Christ it's like watching a montage of your own life
RT: "Everlong" is the halfway point between "Diary" and "Clarity" and that probably explains why I think it's the best rock song of the 90's.
- Rick and Morty Couch Gag (The Simpsons, S26E22)
- Odell Beckham Jr. reads for various Mad Men parts (Garbage Time with Katie Nolan, 05-17-15)
- Kevin Owens confronts John Cena (WWE Raw, 05-18-15)
- Elevator shootout (Community, S06E11)
- Jimmy Kimmel Chokes Up Talking About David Letterman (Jimmy Kimmel Live, 05-19-15)
- Angelico's dropkick (Lucha Underground, S01E28)
- Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke (The Late Late Show with James Corden, 05-20-15)
- Coldplay's Game of Thrones: The Musical (Red Nose Day, 05-21-15)
- "We had a Meg Ryan film festival and this place was disgusting afterwards." (Bob's Burgers, S05E20)
- "Don Johnson it." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E23)
"Have fun on your honeymoon."
"We will. We're going to Waco, Texas."
"I don't know. It was just on Dateline." – timing! (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S02E23)
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season Grade: C-
"Cut his throat, and then chop off his cock. We'll sell it for a fortune. A dwarf's cock has magic powers."
"Wait! You can't just hand a dry cock to a merchant and expect him to pay for it. He has to know it came from a dwarf, and how could he know unless he sees the dwarf?"
"It will be a dwarf-sized cock."
"The dwarf lives until we find a cock merchant." (Game of Thrones, S05E06)
- Bob's Burgers Season Grade: C
- Joan snorting cocaine (Mad Men, S07E14)
"I'm glad you're having fun."
"Sorry, I already went to high school." (Mad Men, S07E14)
- "Do you have any liquor? I've been drinking beer all night." (Mad Men, S07E14)
- "Yell at me slower or in English." (Mad Men, S07E14)
- RT: OH MY GOD BABY GENE IS THE SAME KID THAT PLAYS ABEL ON SOA (Mad Men, S07E14)
- Naked Brett Gelman (Mad Men, S07E14)
- Mad Men Season Grade: B
- Cow tipping (Penny Dreadful, S02E03)
(Penny Dreadful, S02E03)
"How bad is this? Be honest. Is this Windows Vista bad? It's not iPhone 4 bad, is it? Fuck. Don't tell me this is Zune bad."
"I'm sorry, Gavin. It's Apple Maps bad." (Silicon Valley, S02E06)
- Every card on the 'Let Blaine Die' SWOT board (Silicon Valley, S02E06)
- "You tore Double Asshole a third asshole." (Silicon Valley, S02E06)
- "Well, great struggling to talk to you." (Veep, S04E06)
- "A number of tall women were molested and Mr. Ryan was one of them." (Veep, S04E06)
- "I CAN'T LIVE!!! …with or without you." (China, IL, S03E07)
"My dad says he's so bad, he should change his first name to Breaking." (China, IL, S03E07)
"Commentating with me tonight is the completely naked Zac Efron." (China, IL, S03E07)
- "It's yours if you just jack this mountain off." (China, IL, S03E07)
(China, IL, S03E07)
"Why is that in your ear?"
"Oh, uh, I'm raising awareness of Armenian-American stereotypes." (Community, S06E11)
- "Did you do stand-up? Is that how you became a custodian?" (Community, S06E11)
- Telepresence robot Phil – Community already did it (Modern Family, S06E24)
- Modern Family Season Grade: D+
- "Very Triple K." (Black-ish, S01E24)
- "You stay light-skinned out there, boy." (Black-ish, S01E24)
- "I'm thinking about starting this line of lingerie, Savoy Javoy." (Black-ish, S01E24)
- Black-ish Season Grade: B
- Tommy Roboto (Late Show with David Letterman, 05-20-15)
- Buzz from Home Alone (Louie, S05E07)
- All the airports are JFK/the JetBlue terminal at JFK (Louie, S05E07)
- Timely Hannah Montana parody (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E18)
"Do you know? Do you know? I need a verbal 'yes.'"
"What is this, the exit row on an airplane?" (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E18)
"I came into money."
"I murdered my parents."
"With the umbilical cord."
"Wait. So as a baby you did it."
"I came right out [whoosh] and I went [grunts]."
"And you got them both in one?"
"Yeah, I got them both, yeah."
"But it was really romantic because they were able to die together cheek to cheek." (Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E18)
(Comedy Bang! Bang!, S04E18)
- RT: Paul got a bit interesting and then he's dead. (Orphan Black, S03E06)