14. Undersea Hotel (Saturday Night Live, S41E16)
- Break Dance Battle w/ Jon Bernthal and Cuba Gooding Jr. (The Late Late Show with James Corden, 03-28-16)
- RT: Four minutes in and this is definitely Brian's Emmy episode (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E18)
"I bet he got lice from sleeping over at Dave's. All that orange soda made his blood sweet and then the lice came."
"I don't think drinking soda gives you lice."
"You're telling me lice see an innocent child in a dirty home drinking a sweet soda and they don't want in on that? Lice live for that. They're the pedophiles of the insect world." (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E18)
- ♫: Outkast – "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik" (Fresh Off the Boat, S02E18)
"He's getting saner by the minute. In a month, he'll basically just be Frasier."
"Don't use Frasier's name in vain." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S03E20)
- "I don't understand. How can you teach screenwriting if you can't sell a script?" (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E09)
- "We're in the South. Haven't you noticed the smell of mint julep and condescension?" (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E09)
- "She reprimanded him for writing 'KKK' on a Martin Luther King poster." (The People v. O.J. Simpson, S01E09)
"This is my goddamn company. I built it from nothing, and I'll be damned if somebody gon' take me away from it."
"Hey, Lucious. I'm down. [pulls out gun] 'kay? I mean, I am down. [pulls out another gun]" (Empire, S02E11)
"You can't have Hakeem, bitch."
"I already did." (Empire, S02E11)
- William sprinting away from Philip as soon as he realizes what's going on (The Americans, S04E02)
- Philip spitting in William's eye (The Americans, S04E02)
"Pam, if a single one of these has left this building, I will personally sew you into a canvas bag full of rats and throw that bag into the river."
"What river? It's a concrete slab!" (Archer, S07E01)
"And since the front of the house by the road is guarded 24/7, you're gonna have to go in from the rear."
"No, you all took it for granted." (Archer, S07E01)
- Sarah Palin 2012 shirt (Banshee, S04E01)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The People v. O.J. Simpson
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Baskets