13. The Baby Boss (Ash vs. Evil Dead, S03E05)
- True Romance (Barry, S01E01)
- Karate Act by Sudarshana Deshapriya (Sri Lanka's Got Talent, S01E01)
- "That's lip gloss? I thought you'd always just finished eating rotisserie chicken." (Bob's Burgers, S08E11)
- Hitchcock shaving a burger (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E13)
- "Famous kids are monsters. You do not wanna meet Young Sheldon." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E13)
- "Karl, we send you our thoughts and prayers as you hurtle, screaming, on your terrifying journey to Hell. Heck, you're probably chewing on Bill Cosby's gallbladder right now, washing it down with a warm cup of diarrhea." (The Last Man on Earth, S04E12)
- "Señor Clean" (The Last Man on Earth, S04E12)
- "You're gonna look like Richard Gere from Pretty Woman. Maybe tonight you'll fall for a radiant sex worker." (Silicon Valley, S05E01)
- "We never had pizza 'cause my stepmom said Italians aren't real white people." (Silicon Valley, S05E01)
- Magnolia (Barry, S01E01)
- "K-PAX." (Barry, S01E01)
- "I mean, do you think Meryl Streep and Kaley Cuoco became stars just because they're the best?" (Barry, S01E01)
- "Delta Burke is a lot of work!" (Barry, S01E01)
- Chopped (Black-ish, S04E17)
"You just don't throw together an avant-garde Bible-themed 'Fashion of the Christ' costume party. Speaking of which, what's the costume?"
"Well, I was thinking of being a sexy Rachel from Laban, Genesis 29:16. It's a deep cut."
"No deep cuts! Stick to the hits." (LA to Vegas, S01E10)
- "Are you tired of the same old restaurant experience? Then do what I do, and head down to Broth, Vegas' finest new eatery, where everything's soup, including you, because the dining room's a Jacuzzi." (LA to Vegas, S01E10)
- "The best revenge is an act of social media." (LA to Vegas, S01E10)
"The party's tonight? But it's my bowling championship. You promised that if I advanced, you would come."
"Well, you advanced and hopefully I will." (LA to Vegas, S01E10)
"We were nervous to tell you, for obvious reasons, because he's so, so old."
"We were nervous about telling you, for obvious reasons, because she's so, so old." (LA to Vegas, S01E10)
"So, Dave, tell me, what made you decide to become a pilot?"
"Well, Patricia, it all started when I first read the story of Icarus, who flew so close to the sun with no repercussions." (LA to Vegas, S01E10)
- "Oh, God, I am gonna tell you what you told me when I tried singing Dreamgirls in the shower: You have to stop." (LA to Vegas, S01E10)
- "I don't wanna be Mexican!" (The Mick, S02E19)
- "Oh, these cabins look so rustic. Kinda makes you realize how cosmopolitan Bakersfield is." (Baskets, S03E10)
- Baskets Season Grade: B
- Grown-ish Season Grade: C
- Lenny and Carl (Riverdale, S02E17)
- "Wait, Kevin, can you lead us to this secret gay hook-up tunnel?" (Riverdale, S02E17)
- ♫ Ann Marr – "Bullet" (Riverdale, S02E17)
- "Cheryl, Toni, there are a bunch of nuns coming. We have to go." (Riverdale, S02E17)
- Diegetic "previously on" (The Magicians, S03E12)
"I come bearing gifts."
"This is, like, 80% taco supplies."
"I'm sorry, do they not have Tuesdays in Fillory?" (The Magicians, S03E12)
- "I will say what I wish my father had said to me: I'm so happy you're dating a bear." (The Magicians, S03E12)
- "Giving people shit is easy. Taking it away is almost impossible. Like Obamacare. Or herpes." (The Magicians, S03E12)
- ♫ Peter Gabriel – "We Do What We're Told (Milgram's 37)" (The Americans, S06E01)
"Key and Peele put a movie out with a cat in it, they put the cat on the poster. They dressed the cat up like a nigga instead of putting two niggas that made the movie on the poster."
"So was it a cat in a suit or just looked like a nigga?"
"It was, you know, you know a cat, what a, what a nigga cat look like!" (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "Raindrops peach emoji?" (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "Toothpick? 50 cent." (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "Yeah, he had queef engine or something like that, and his carburetor had jaundice." (Atlanta, S02E05)
"Hey, you like Zaxby's?"
"Nigga, don't be rude. Of course I love Zaxby's." (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "Nigga, three? You better pick up five. Use your back too, bitch." (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "Well, do it then, beige lady!" (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "You think I work hard at these three jobs so you can walk around town with your little nigglet friends skipping school all day? I work hard, man. But y'all think y'all grown, don't it? Huh? Well, since y'all grown, please tell me you put up the street team posters I gave you today." (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "We ain't gonna never get this $35 now." (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "Come inspire the youth!" (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "I got a fire mixtape. I'm like Lonzo Ball." (Atlanta, S02E05)
"Don't tell your mama? Well, I'm calling her right now. She gotta know."
"Do you have minutes?" (Atlanta, S02E05)
"Son, could you not jack off with my good lotion?"
"Oh, really? Right in front of Paper Boi?" (Atlanta, S02E05)
- "Anybody else pee a little bit when we had that wreck? Just me? Hey, sorry about the hit-and-run thing, but you know I can't go back to jail, baby. I just can't do it. I don't weigh enough. You know, I'll be somebody girlfriend immediately in jail. I don't fuck with no jails. Just passing by the Atlanta pen make my boy hymen hurt." (Atlanta, S02E05)
"You ruined my whole goddamn day."
"Ruined?! Nigga, we had a good day today! I took you to mentor to some kids. You're welcome. And then we, we ate at that white lady house. And then we hit that Asian lady from the back, you know what I'm talking about…" (Atlanta, S02E05)
- Thundercat and Flying Lotus composed an original score for the episode (Atlanta, S02E05)
- Babylon Berlin Season Grade: C
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Atlanta
I can't do another season of Archer.