19. Speedballing (Patrick Melrose, S01E01)
- Barry and Chris in the car (Barry, S01E07)
- David watches a mouse sing Bryan Ferry's "Slave to Love" (Legion, S02E06)
- Marilyn's post-mortem fate (The Americans, S06E07)
"You know I hate the word 'impossible' unless it's immediately followed by the words 'ghost' and 'protocol.'" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E20)
- Speed Racer (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E20)
- "I don't get the internet with my Netscape Blip." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E20)
- "Oh, my God, they're in a penis punch 69!" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S05E20)
- ♫: Sitar-driven "Seven Nation Army" (Westworld, S02E03)
- The Last Man on Earth Season Grade: C
- "Richard, adversity is a great teacher, just like cigarette burns." (Silicon Valley, S05E07)
"Paul, let me show you something. Do you know what a hammer is?"
"And do you know what a nail is?"
"Well, that, young man, is all you need to know about crucifixion." (Trust, S01E07)
- "Do you want to know what happened to this poor fellow here? It was perfectly unpleasant." (Trust, S01E07)
- Subtitles crumbling and collapsing (Trust, S01E07)
- Rob Delaney (Trust, S01E07)
- "Recently, our dear friend Ryan Madison was taken away from us too soon. Because of this, all of the proceeds from tonight's show will go towards the fight against violence." (Barry, S01E07)
- "Alapse, poor pbpbpb. Fuck. Forgot my line." (Barry, S01E07)
"So anyway, I'm on the back of a Jet Ski with Cornel West, and he tells me, 'Hey, you're leaning too far to the left.' I said, 'No, you leaning too far to the left."
"Oh! I see what you did. I see it."
"Y'all talking about Cornel West?" (New Girl, S07E05)
- ♫: Noah Hawley and Jeff Russo – "I'd Love to Change the World" (Legion, S02E06)
- A Clockwork Orange (Legion, S02E06)
- "In the ancient days, mankind built a tower so high that it threatened to touch Heaven, and God cursed us with foreign language, misunderstanding, and the inability to communicate. But I know what's in the heart of every man, woman and child on this Earth. Gone is the confusion, the division. I am the great uniter." (Legion, S02E06)
- ♫: Noah Hawley and Jeff Russo – "Superman" (Legion, S02E06)
- Arrow Cheryl (Riverdale, S02E21)
- "Untie her, you Serpent hag." (Riverdale, S02E21)
- ♫: grandson – "Blood // Water" (Riverdale, S02E21)
"You're a brown Joe Buck."
"Ha ha ha. No. Joe Buck is a white me." (Brockmire, S02E03)
- "I also represent some actors. I have four clients on Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta right now." (Atlanta, S02E11)
"Is that beer?"
"[pause] Nah…" (Atlanta, S02E11)
"I know you sell weed, so you don't care about time."
"True." (Atlanta, S02E11)
- "This school is awful!" (Atlanta, S02E11)
"When you piss, do you go straight through the zipper or do you go over the boxers?"
"Over the boxers."
"Yeah, me too. But is that the right way, though?"
"I don't think so." (Atlanta, S02E11)
- "Mr. X?" (Atlanta, S02E11)
"Do you think there's a black lawyer who's as good as your cousin?"
"There definitely is, but, um, part of being good at your job are your connections, and black people just don't have the connections that my cousin has – for systemic reasons." (Atlanta, S02E11)
- "Y'all take RushCards?" (Atlanta, S02E11)
"I see you, man. I see you learning. But learning requires failure. Al just trying to make sure you ain't failing in…in his life. You know, like, y'all both black, so, I mean, y'all both can't afford to fail."
"Do Nigerians get a chance to fail?"
"Hey, don't you start that. You know Nigerians don't fail." (Atlanta, S02E11)
- RT: Darius subtly wearing a gold grill to get his passport photo (Atlanta, S02E11)
- "Niggas do not care about us, man. Niggas gonna do whatever they gotta do to survive 'cause they ain't got no choice. We ain't got no choice either. You my family, Earn. Yeah, you…you're the only one that knows what I'm about. You give a fuck. I need that." (Atlanta, S02E11)
- ♫: Nina Simone – "I Shall Be Released" (Atlanta, S02E11)
- "Listen, man, I got Chinese food with a side of chocolate." (Atlanta, S02E11)
- Atlanta Season Grade: A
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: The Deuce
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Barry