2. Remembering Steve Cirbus (Jon Glaser Loves Gear, S02E01)
- "I thought piña coladas might be too festive, so I got two super depressing coconuts filled with merlot." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S06E01)
- "Clearly, the pineapple is the slut." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S06E01)
"Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry."
"Yeah? Maybe find someone who gives a hoot. Try an owl cage."
"Oh, honey, I love you, but not your best." (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, S06E01)
"I'm a very private person."
"I know. I haven't seen your chest in years." (Fresh Off the Boat, S05E10)
"Guys, we got company."
"No shit. Everywhere we land is like a fuckin' championship parade."
"No, we got bad company."
"You better be talking about Paul Rodgers, Simon Kirke, Mick Ralphs, and Boz Burrell."
"No, not the band Bad Company. I'm talking about the police."
"You better be talking about Stewart Copeland, Andy Summers, and Sting."
"Why would two classic rock outfits be waiting for us on the tarmac?"
"Speaking of classic rock outfits, what's with your lace-up leather pants, you fuckin' dork?"
"You look like Steven Tyler's mic stand."
"You look like you do close-up magic." (Champaign ILL, S01E09)
"You know what I don't need? My waiter at Sugarfish taking my order like he's auditioning for Speechless. Is everybody an actor?"
"Trust me, bro. Nozawa way you're gonna make it." (Champaign ILL, S01E09)
- "This is the actual gun that Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton and Lou got into that Mexican standoff with." (Champaign ILL, S01E09)
- Champaign ILL Season 1 Grade: C
- "I heard she bit Simon Furthassle on the scrote, and now it's all wonky, like a discount avocado." (Sex Education, S01E01)
- "I feel lightheaded and…I can taste scampi." (Sex Education, S01E01)
(Sex Education, S01E01)
- "I'm owning my narrative!" (Sex Education, S01E01)
Still the AR™TV World Drama Champion: Homecoming
Still the AR™TV World Comedy Champion: Who Is America?